• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Right now the game is only available in Germany (in German!) and in december it will published in Scandinavia. There´s no date for the version in English yet. You can buy it on-line, you should look for the addresses in previous posts and threads in the General Discussions Forum.

Aitor

Originally posted by simpson:
I'm french, and I con't find Europa Universalis in our stores. Does anyone knows where I can buy it (online stores or others ?).
If you want the German version, you can order it from www.games24.de or www.nshops.de or www.joysoft.de.
Otherwise, you'll have to wait for the English or French release (unless you understand a Scandinavian language).

How does knowing a scandinavian name help ?

As far as I know there is no scandinavian version available,
and the best option is the Swedish one that is rumored to come
out on december the 1st. Which is way over a month in time :(

Cobos

------------------
If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate.

Does anyone know which language the scandinavian version will be in? Will it be only in Swedish, or will our 'dear' Swedish brothers include a Norwegian version as well? While Swedish is no problem a Norwegian version is better..... ;)

Zak

Yes, the swedish is still planed for December 1 (But Visionpark have not confirmed my question about if that still is the date). The Danish and Norwegian verisons will be relased 2001

Originally posted by Janbalk:
Yes, the swedish is still planed for December 1 (But Visionpark have not confirmed my question about if that still is the date). The Danish and Norwegian verisons will be relased 2001

According to ingo.se the Swedish version won't be released until 2001
http://www.ingo.se/service/releaser.asp

anyway I have also sent them an email asking them to confirm the scandinavian release dates, but they have not replied yet.

------------------
Octavian soon to be Augustus and ruler of the known world (and a mental patient)