• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Where will you buy DW?

• Steam

Votes: 137 16,1%
  • Gamersgate

Votes: 663 77,8%
  • Impulse

Votes: 28 3,3%
  • Direct2Drive

Votes: 11 1,3%
  • Another portal

Votes: 13 1,5%

• Total voters
Steam, as I own HTTT and Complete on there.
And a heap of other games.

Will patches come through steam? It keeps updating my beta files back to 4.0, making me not able to forge documents. :p

Personally I never buy digital copies. So I hope there will be a hardbox version, it probably won't be available for DW.
I'm really looking forward for a hardbox complete pack (EU3C+HttT+DW). Unless PI continues to make expansions for my alltime favourite game :D then I won't have a choice but to buy the digital versions until there's some kind of "ultra ultimate super complete pack" :)

I use GG for almost everything on my PC now...and Steam is (to me) something to be avoided like the plague.

I'm quite happy with steam and would wish more of your games were available as I try to keep everything in there :) Especially I wish I could have a CK1 copy on my steam.

Impulse.

All my games are on there and I had problems with buying games on GG, purchases wouldn't go through even after I okay-ed my credit card for out-of-country purchases.

It will be GamersGate as Steam isn't the best way to handle mods from what I've seen.
(So I have a lot from Steam, but anything from Paradox is quite banned from this platform, as far as I'm concerned.)

Gamersgate. So far I never was disappointed in them.
Steam on the other hand has rather often server issues, which seem to have a tendency to happen when I'm trying to play a few games multiplayer. Besides Steam to me is pretty much a Multiplayer-Platform only.
Direct2Drive... I only use it if I don't have another choice. Don't really know why though

i use steam for my games
i just have to set down the auto updating for the beta (doesnt matter anyway i am a lot on the forums)
and for mods i even use non-steam-game future so that i can still chat trough it

even discovered eu 3 trough steam

and i second the question for an ck 1 on steam