• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dron22

Colonel
17 Badges
Jan 15, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • March of the Eagles
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
I downloaded EU3 Complete today from my Gamersgate account, planning to play with a friend on multiplayer via IP, assuming it works. Current version is 3.00, so where can I get the latest version safely( EU3 complete only has In Nomine and Napoleon's ambition) ? The launcher no longer works when you click on "check for updates".

I think you can still get the final expansion through Amazon, not sure if GOG carries it or not. Divine Wind is often bundled with some DLC content (sprites, music), referred to as a "Collection Upgrade" from what I recall, so finding DW separately might be difficult. I believe the full package (base game all the way through DW) is called "EUIII: Chronicles". Good luck, it took me months to find a non-Steam source that was "in stock".

I think you can still get the final expansion through Amazon, not sure if GOG carries it or not. Divine Wind is often bundled with some DLC content (sprites, music), referred to as a "Collection Upgrade" from what I recall, so finding DW separately might be difficult. I believe the full package (base game all the way through DW) is called "EUIII: Chronicles". Good luck, it took me months to find a non-Steam source that was "in stock".
I know, and I have Divine Wind. But my friend bought EU 3 complete thinking all DLCs will be included in it, and he is not considering buying the HTT and DW right now.

I know, and I have Divine Wind. But my friend bought EU 3 complete thinking all DLCs will be included in it, and he is not considering buying the HTT and DW right now.

Are you still looking for patch 3.2 ?
This should be it
http://old.paradoxplaza.com/in-game/eu3/inn_2.exe

You might need inn_1 too, but i don#t remember if EU3 still requried sequential pacthing.