• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can't seem to find it on Gamersgate. Where can I find Diplomacy for digital download?

Paradox license to sell games based upon Diplomacy expired just a month or so ago. Hence they can no longer sell the game, and thus they can't do download versions.

So the only way to find the game now is to find a physical disc in a store somewhere.. sorry.

Paradox license to sell games based upon Diplomacy expired just a month or so ago. Hence they can no longer sell the game, and thus they can't do download versions.

So the only way to find the game now is to find a physical disc in a store somewhere.. sorry.

:( seems like I shouldn't have waited so much to buy it. Thanks for answering!

Witing for things can be risky. Things can sometimes disappear without warning.

Anyway, Amazon seems to be selling Diplomacy for $6.50 new or about $3 used, so it is still available out there, only you now have to pay for shipping as well.

You are most welcome andrelvis. I have it NIB picked it up in meijers just like we talked about. Just tell your friends Lor is cool and really here to help all Paradoxians as best he can.
I will need your mailing address, you can PM it to me.

Nice knowing you guys, PM me or join my social group to get ahold of me, as I won't be posting in the regular forums until I learn the rules.;)
Lor Dric

Last edited: