• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(6004)

Corporal
Oct 8, 2001
Visit site
Hi !

Bought the DLC "New Allies", but cannot find out how to play with the new units in the game.
The DLS is activated, but if playing a scenario the units do not appear in the unit selection box.

Are they only available in the campaign game and if so, at which point/mission are they available ???

BTW; could not finish the first mission like many others here on the forum already reported !!!

Regards,

Martin

Hi,

you should get access to the unhistorical heroes (The Ghost of Godfrey of Toulouse, Joan of Arc) right away. The other units are unlocked at various points as you play through the campaign.

Please register the game to get access to support, to help you with the very annoying "not being able to finish the first mission" issue.

/Mattias

Thanks for the info.

Registered Lionheart (and the rest of my games), but still cannot understand, why the DLC units aren't available in the scenarios ???
For a quick skirmish it would be nice to test/play these units.

Maybe in the next patch ???

Martin

Not sure here either Manie_de have you made sure you've got the "Activated" listed under your profile in the game? I know one time I created a new profile and had to restart the game before it said activated. That being said, I've not seen any of the new units in game either, but I get crashes in mission 1.