• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't know this game at all, but if it is installed under the system path c:\program files\ then Windows will have redirected writes to the Virtual Store copy of that directory. So navigate to the game directory, and then click on the "compatibility files" link/button to go to the Virtual Store copy of the same directory, hopefully you'll see a 'save games' directory under that.

Hi I can't locate my saved game files for CK, I wanted to delete some because the list is getting too long.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!...

For me (Windows XP) the savegames are in this directory:
H:\Paradox\Crusader Kings\scenarios\save games

The exact path would depend on where you have chosen to install it.

I don't know this game at all, but if it is installed under the system path c:\program files\ then Windows will have redirected writes to the Virtual Store copy of that directory. So navigate to the game directory, and then click on the "compatibility files" link/button to go to the Virtual Store copy of the same directory, hopefully you'll see a 'save games' directory under that.

Thank you, I found them! You were absolutely correct.