• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do anyone believe that arheo's recent activities on twitter means anything? Like starting to ramp up to a marketing campaign towards release for instance? Or am I only dreaming? :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Do anyone believe that arheo's recent activities on twitter means anything? Like starting to ramp up to a marketing campaign towards release for instance? Or am I only dreaming? :)

I think it may mean that the patch is closer than we think.

In theory, patch 2.0 focuses on the war, "we have seen the most important" and we know roughly what the DLC can bring, I do not know what can be shown in the next diaries, very interesting minor things and something similar. I think we will have it no later than February.

Another alternative is that the patch be expanded with more content, in theory that is the idea to put 2.0 ..

Whatever it takes, all I want is quality. If we have to wait more then I'll wait.

Reactions:
No, but seriously now. If after months of warning them to release a public beta, it's still as buggy as 1.5 was, I'm going to be very pissed and I'm going to stop defending them on the forums like I did during 1.5.

Just saying

• 3Like
Reactions:
No, but seriously now. If after months of warning them to release a public beta, it's still as buggy as 1.5 was, I'm going to be very pissed and I'm going to stop defending them on the forums like I did during 1.5.

Just saying
Devs are not releasing a beta because this is a re-release so it is important that there is expectation and eagerness to try the new version. We are not entitled to a beta version even if we are part of the most active imperator community. It would be silly to be angry about it.

• 7Like
Reactions:
Devs are not releasing a beta because this is a re-release so it is important that there is expectation and eagerness to try the new version. We are not entitled to a beta version even if we are part of the most active imperator community. It would be silly to be angry about it.

No I'm not saying I'm entitled at all. I just spent a lot of time defending 1.5 on the forums despite being full of bugs. They have been warned for months about releasing a beta to prevent that from happening again. They haven't listened. If they mess up, its on them, enjoy the backlash, I'll join the mob on saying the patch is crap this time xd.

• 1Like
Reactions:
No I'm not saying I'm entitled at all. I just spent a lot of time defending 1.5 on the forums despite being full of bugs. They have been warned for months about releasing a beta to prevent that from happening again. They haven't listened. If they mess up, its on them, enjoy the backlash, I'll join the mob on saying the patch is crap this time xd.
We probably shouldn't have such low expectations for Paradox.

Let's all get hyped up for the update. If they release a bad game, we get genuine disappointment so players actually quit playing.

Then it's an obligation to release something in a good state because the company actually suffers for releasing something bad.

Reactions:
When the stars are right.