• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Hartmann

Kaiser v.G.G. (abdicated)
1 Badges
Oct 20, 2000
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis IV
First things first: Thanx again for delivering the first ('emergency'-)patch so soon! In the meantime we ('the customers') have hunted down quite a bunch of further bugs (You know them all), which will hopefully be removed in the second patch. Any clue/hint, when it will be done? :)

Hartmann

thanx again johan for being so quick with the patches.
maybe i got it wrong, but i read in the forum that the patch has to be installed in the directory before the game is installed :confused:
to me is not a great problem, for my copy has not arrived yet, but for the others...
/alzate

A few questions concerning the new patch:

1. There´s still this second Astrachanian Detachment with only 10 men 5/5/0 shouldn´t they have 5000/5000/0?

2. Turkey/Persia-Problem: From the description I see that the religious conversion bug is removed (Persia staying shiite). Does this also remedy the bug, that one couldn´t ask for provinces (but JUST for religious conversion)?

3. We´ve found those stat bugs, because we´ve all mainly played and checked 1492.inc until now, I think. Has someone checked the other inc-files, also? (=should WE do it?)

Again, thanx for the quick second patch. :)

Hartmann

1 ) not a problem, as the ai reorganises them anyway.

2) That bug has been fixed too.

3) They should all be correct.

/johan