• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MJF

Lt. General
9 Badges
Dec 31, 2005
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • March of the Eagles
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
Artillery bombardment. 1.11. Hard/Agressive, but N/N does it as well. No one over-commanded.

fixxxxx.png

Upvote 0
I'd also just like to add that Arsenal of Democracy isn't in development since it's a 9 years old game and the developers have moved on. We won't be releasing any patches or fixes for it in the future.

What I mean is that we have no full time developers working on it and as such there are no timelines or planed patches. Some of the original developers are still with Paradox and they hold it close to their heart but don't expect bugs to be fixed or patches to be released at regular intervals. There are no guarantees that any updates will ever be released. It would be unfeasible to assume that we'd continue to support products long after their "lifetime".

What I mean is that we have no full time developers working on it and as such there are no timelines or planed patches. Some of the original developers are still with Paradox and they hold it close to their heart but don't expect bugs to be fixed or patches to be released at regular intervals. There are no guarantees that any updates will ever be released. It would be unfeasible to assume that we'd continue to support products long after their "lifetime".

How can you say that when evidence to the contrary in the form of the ongoing 1.12 patch is right in front of you?

Last edited:
To be fair: The effort put into it does not compare to the effort put into developing a new game or improving a freshly released game. So what we have here is not a question of a clear right or wrong, but rather a matter of the degree.

yes, many of the devs have moved on, that said, there is an active progress towards improving and fixing the game currently, we have just recently fixed the asw bug which is already in the experimental branch on steam if you wish to try it, so what you have said is wrong

Artillery bombardment. 1.11. Hard/Agressive, but N/N does it as well. No one over-commanded.

fixxxxx.png
do you have a save i can check?
i cannot find anything obviously wrong in the code, so without some saves to check it will be near impossible to locate :/

Last edited: