• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...nian-intermezzo-bookmark-for-year-935.831735/
Hello.

Sorry for keeping people in the dark but now cat is out of the back. Shortly after telling everyone I would update this MOD, I was asked to contribute to upcoming new bookmark year by PI. Naturally I stopped working on this one and could not reveal why.

So sorry about it and hopefully you enjoy what will be coming from PI's end.
Yes, it's still possible that there won't be a new start date, but in my opinion the possibility is lower.

Religion in this game already plays huge role but I guess you can never have enough of this.

The only complain I have is that college of cardinals is mostly pointless money sink. At least I didn't find any reliable use for it.
I only expend money on it when I'm trying to get a dynasty member elected. The problem, and i don't think there is any fix for it in this version of the game, is that bishops were often huge territorial magnates, as were some abbeys. They certainly did not consider themselves the 'feudal subjects' of the local counts.

My good sir I don’t do names you just have to follow the brutal trail of respectfully disagrees.

You mean the folks who gave those and who couldn't make the distinction between an actual screenshot of a startdate and the screenshot of a game rules page that
at its rims reveals a map hinting at a new start date ?
If there were posts made earlier in not believing it, than that were likely made as we had no hints until then.
Whatever..i'm unsubscribing form this thread. Feels too much like Twitter.

You mean the folks who gave those and who couldn't make the distinction between an actual screenshot of a startdate and the screenshot of a game rules page that
at its rims reveals a map hinting at a new start date ?
If there were posts made earlier in not believing it, than that were likely made as we had no hints until then.
Whatever..i'm unsubscribing form this thread. Feels too much like Twitter.

OK, look, we told you Snow Crystal had basically shown us it was 936 and lo... 936.

@Aquamancer basically nailed it half-way down page two, so it wasn't really being hidden - and it wasn't a troll. I don't know why you're so bent out of shape.

60584409_2373346076236440_2376930133916254208_n.jpg

:eek:

I would cry out of joy if we had an expansion similar to this suggestion by @elvain .

+ something for eastern christians and... they will get me :D It would be great if @elvain be designed of another DLC. I love his/her ideas <3
oh, thanks, you're both too kind.

I wish some segments of this expansion will still be added (let's keep in mind that large parts are already in since HF - the overhaul and expansion of Africa, Trans-Saharan trade routes, although not entirely as suggested).
The crucial thing - the mechanic for desert tribes and dynamic tribal confederations + cadet branches - would be awesome if it would appear in CK2, as well as overhaul of bureaucratic governments as described in my other suggestions.

PS: and yes, as pointed by others, mine are his :D

I'm surprised I can't find any comment or question about the release date of the new patch/bookmark.