• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if I become a contributor I can play? What could I contribute with?

Or you could just wait patiently for this mod to be released?

EDIT: Note that it won´t even be available to the beta-testers for some time

Last edited:
Yeah, Steppes, Africa, and Steppes and Russia need to be done. I don't plan to do much with Britain, because thenSaxons have almost completely conquered it, and I already have comprehensive name changes for the duchies.

It has been 70 years since the Romans abandoned Britain I know, but that is still 30 years too little for anything to become dejure. So I say that we maybe should give Britannia its Roman divisions.

Yeah, but the decision currently is acting oddly.

I liked Up too.

Great that you have started on that! Up to is probably more swedish than english...

So, if I become a contributor I can play? What could I contribute with?

You can contribute by ideas, modding events or general feedback. The beta is not available for anyone yet, so it will not help you much. I too, think that it is better to have a (relatively) feature complete mod (it is kind of a major overhaul) that is working, than a alpha version open for everyone at day one.

Last edited:

You can contribute by ideas, modding events or general feedback. The beta is not available for anyone yet, so it will not help you much. I too, think that it is better to have a (relatively) feature complete mod (it is kind of a major overhaul) that is working, than a alpha version open for everyone at day one.

Well, you can implement my mod to restore the Western Roman Empire, if there's not similar events already. I think in 480 such a possibility makes far more sense, anyway. Also anything specific you guys want for decisions or such, and I'll do my best to comply.

Well, you can implement my mod to restore the Western Roman Empire, if there's not similar events already. I think in 480 such a possibility makes far more sense, anyway. Also anything specific you guys want for decisions or such, and I'll do my best to comply.

There are already such events, some people think that there are too much. Your suggestions could be a good source of inspiration to make what already exist better, though. For specific decisions or events look on the first page and the index, otherwise read through the 109 pages or wait on/PM Enlil, the main authour, as he probably have an idea on what you could do. If you have an idea yourself on what would fit, feel free to code it and post it here. I'm currently making some traits and will, at release or closed beta make a french localization.

EDIT: Personally I would love to have dynamic decisions as the Britannia mod more indepth for germanic tribes, so if that is not already modeled you can take a look at that. ;) (it is probably not a cake walk though)

Last edited:
Alright, so I was roaming around looking around the map to see if we had missed anything and I actually found something. Now we definetly need to reorganize North Africa since:

The Laguantan were never that far to the west, they should only own Syrte and Senoussi. Leptis Magna and Tripolitania should be under the control of the Austoriani, another African tribe

And correct if Im wrong, but shouldn´t Illyrian be the culture that inhabits the northwest corner of the ERE, not Gothic?

Alright, so I was roaming around looking around the map to see if we had missed anything and I actually found something. Now we definetly need to reorganize North Africa since:

The Laguantan were never that far to the west, they should only own Syrte and Senoussi. Leptis Magna and Tripolitania should be under the control of the Austoriani, another African tribe

And correct if Im wrong, but shouldn´t Illyrian be the culture that inhabits the northwest corner of the ERE, not Gothic?

You probably are, I'll be more detailed in a PM

Are the new pagan religions like the bosporian only playable with the old gods dlc?

Hypistarian is a new religion, part of the Bosporan Religious Group. The Old Gods will be necessary for new religions like Bolghar Paganism, Germanic, Illyrian, Semitic, East African and Georgian.

Hypistarian is a new religion, part of the Bosporan Religious Group. The Old Gods will be necessary for new religions like Bolghar Paganism, Germanic, Illyrian, Semitic, East African and Georgian.

Forgive me for having a poor memory, but have we added Celtic Paganism yet? Its a dying religion but is still practised by this time.

Definetly an Antiquity feeling to them. If you want more inspiration, even for non-Roman event pictures, I suggest you look at Rome Total War 1 & 2 and Medieval 2
OK, I'll do that.

Another question: Is Caucasian Albanian a seperate culture?

Here, I did two from the Children of Clovis one. Which one is better?
1280px-Alma-Tadema_The_Education_of_the_Children_of_Clovis2.png
1280px-Alma-Tadema_The_Education_of_the_Children_of_Clovis3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.