• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cultures:
WM4NpGK.png

Religions:
m381fSJ.png

Kingdoms:
mMEadcL.png

Duchies:
hFohmfZ.png

Briton Duke:
FfAExao.png

Argobast
hi9pd6y.png

Holy Hepthalites!

rWp2WO6.png

Don't worry the typo is fixed!
DdzLiPs.png

Dacia!
JlSpnK1.png

Why is there an "Asia" dejure kingdom in the Byzantium-area? Also, what happened with Brittany? Why are you calling the franks "Salia" and Ripuaria" when it should probably be "Frankia Salia" (not a latin expert) and etc.

Last edited:
Kingdoms:
mMEadcL.png

Pointers:

"Rhine province" of Belgica should be in Germania Inferior

Split Oriens into Syria and Palestina

EDIT: Also, why not redesign Taurica? I´d say remove the province in the Northwest and add Azow and Kuban into it. This would better simulate the Bosporan Kingdom

Why is there an "Asia" dejure kingdom in the Byzantium-area? Also, what happened with Brittany?

Because the Romans called their province in Western Anatolia "Asia Minor"

Last edited:
Why is there an "Asia" dejure kingdom in the Byzantium-area?

Probably because that's the area that "Asia" originally referred to.

Shouldn't the King of Alt Clut be Christian at this point? From my understanding the populace may not have been Christian but the ruling classes were.

Probably because that's the area that "Asia" originally referred to.

I know that, but why not calling it "Asia Minor" (or something in Greek) instead of just "Asia"?

Well it might fix it but it also makes the Danube non-sailable. That takes it away as a natural boundary between the "Barbarians" and "Romano-Barbarians and Romans"
Old screenshot, friend, it is now sailable.
Though it is rather ugly because I am too lazy to do the colormaps. :p

Pointers:

"Rhine province" of Belgica should be in Germania Inferior

Split Oriens into Syria and Palestina

EDIT: Also, why not redesign Taurica? I´d say remove the province in the Northwest and add Azow and Kuban into it. This would better simulate the Bosporan Kingdom

Okay, Rhine province has been moved

But the Oriens was the administrative region at the time?

I haven't done the Dejure overhaul for the Steppes yet, Sarmatia, Bospora, and the rest will come later.

Okay, Rhine province has been moved

But the Oriens was the administrative region at the time?

I haven't done the Dejure overhaul for the Steppes yet, Sarmatia, Bospora, and the rest will come later.

Yes but I´ve noticed that we really don´t care much about the dioceases. If we had, you would have made Hispania one big kingdom, divided Gaul between Septem Provinciae and Galliae and made Dalmatia a part of Pannonia... Need I go on?

Now that you mentioned dejure, North Africa looks like it could use more kingdoms, like Tripolitania and Numidia

Alans should probably have their own religion, Aetsaeg Din, but that's thing for the future. Lithuanians and Letgalians should be united into Eastern Balts, Prussians renamed Western Balts, or left as Prussians. I would post more suggestions tomorrow, some Slavic provinces may be made Baltic, but let's leave it for Great Eastern Europian de-Jur overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.