• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As loup said, the melting-pots are work in progress. While we may not have Romano-Alemmanic/Alemmano-Roman yet, we do have Romano-Gothic and Romano-Vandalic

Actually you may have melting-pots culture but it seems there's no melting pot event except the Roman-->Latin one for what I've seen in the event folder.

So except if you use the console or the ruler designer the melting pot culure will never appear for now.

Actually you may have melting-pots culture but it seems there's no melting pot event except the Roman-->Latin one for what I've seen in the event folder.

So except if you use the console or the ruler designer the melting pot culure will never appear for now.
If that's true then that explains a lot.

Well, basically the plan is to have plausible councils possible for all different reconciliations/divisions of the christian branches. Nicene is going to be in the center, but others might be possible too.

Sounds pretty good.

Nicene and Arian can't really... come together. They are literally the opposite stance on a core theological concept.

You never know what could happen in history ;)

Fantastic mod, guys. I'm a huge fan of Britannia 479, so this is almost like that on much, much larger scale. I did notice a bug though. Playing as a Celtic pagan I can't sacrifice to the gods, despite every single requirement giving me me the green star. Is there an appropriate time of month like the Germanic great blots? I can't seem to figure it out.

Is it possible to form the western roman empire as a romano-gothic ruler?
Not form directly, but it should be possible to ask for the crown.

Fantastic mod, guys. I'm a huge fan of Britannia 479, so this is almost like that on much, much larger scale. I did notice a bug though. Playing as a Celtic pagan I can't sacrifice to the gods, despite every single requirement giving me me the green star. Is there an appropriate time of month like the Germanic great blots? I can't seem to figure it out.
Thank you, noted. I think it is bugged due to bad integration of the mod, or bad code adaptation.

I'm surprised that there isn't a Enlilism religion in the mod.
For a submod, or LI.

It seems like there's way too many provinces in places that would be utterly desolate, save for a few tribes such as the Sahara desert or the Southeastern corner of the Arabian desert. Maybe condensing provinces in these areas would help, but i cant imagine many people living in what's now known as the "Empty Quarter" of the Arabian Peninsula.

It seems like there's way too many provinces in places that would be utterly desolate, save for a few tribes such as the Sahara desert or the Southeastern corner of the Arabian desert. Maybe condensing provinces in these areas would help, but i cant imagine many people living in what's now known as the "Empty Quarter" of the Arabian Peninsula.

The cool thing is the ability to change history and actually settle there.

The problem is that desertification makes settling there impossible. According to Wikipedia, desertification had already started by 300, which means the region is already quite barren by 480, and it would only get worse.

Okay I know, anything is possible with alternate history, butterflies, you can't stop me I do what I want, etc., but you do realize that the Empty Quarter is such because it's this:

V8lwN4D.jpg

To be honest, the first submod that I could think of someone creating would be to remove all the provinces added in the Saharan, Arabian and Syrian deserts. Barren, practically unpopulated, unimportant places; less provinces, less holdings, less characters, less calculations, less cpu usage. Win-win for everyone.

Okay I know, anything is possible with alternate history, butterflies, you can't stop me I do what I want, etc., but you do realize that the Empty Quarter is such because it's this:

V8lwN4D.jpg

A lovely place to settle if you ask me. Who needs food and water when you have sand, sand and even more sand :p

To be honest, the first submod that I could think of someone creating would be to remove all the provinces added in the Saharan, Arabian and Syrian deserts. Barren, practically unpopulated, unimportant places; less provinces, less holdings, less characters, less calculations, less cpu usage. Win-win for everyone.

The current saharan provinces also makes the garamantes oddly strong.

The current saharan provinces also makes the garamantes oddly strong.

Too strong. They are a bit too wealthy--I'd nerf them economics wise but leave them richer than their neighbors. They also should be divided into regional city-state-like entities as the kingdom had already collapsed by this point (and so had most of the fossil water.)

Too strong. They are a bit too wealthy--I'd nerf them economics wise but leave them richer than their neighbors. They also should be divided into regional city-state-like entities as the kingdom had already collapsed by this point (and so had most of the fossil water.)

I'll break them up.

Garamantes was actually pretty advanced and strong.
I think instead, you should have a chain of events where the fossil water runs out, and you need to secure another source of water or receive massive penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.