• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting myself from bug report thread for those still with blank events problem..

on blank events, delete the existing WtWSMS folder from Mods and extract the hotfix download on it's own into mod folder, not atop an existing version, that worked for me

edit: when you start the game the screen might be just black like as if the game wasn't loading at all, however, it does load after some time and go to the menu screen

Found something that is rather annoying, though not game-breaking obviously. For some reason, in every mod I've played, Hellenic Paganism never shows up in the ledger under the religions tab. It's rather weird.

Edit: Seems like it could be a Reformed Pagan problem, since Kemetic also doesn't appear.

Last edited:
Found something that is rather annoying, though not game-breaking obviously. For some reason, in every mod I've played, Hellenic Paganism never shows up in the ledger under the religions tab. It's rather weird.

Edit: Seems like it could be a Reformed Pagan problem, since Kemetic also doesn't appear.

I'm betting it's an issue from Vanilla, that helps hide religions like Hellenism and generic Pagan from the ledger. Lux Invicta has the same issue.

It's a vanilla issue. Any religion with the pre_reformed attribute will not show up on the ledger.

I noticed that when playing as Romulus Augustus I had an event entitled "Reform Italia," or something to that effect, which, upon selecting, brought up a blank event screen. It costs a significant amount of prestige and gold, so I assume it's meant to do something big, but as it stands it appears to be bugged.

I noticed that when playing as Romulus Augustus I had an event entitled "Reform Italia," or something to that effect, which, upon selecting, brought up a blank event screen. It costs a significant amount of prestige and gold, so I assume it's meant to do something big, but as it stands it appears to be bugged.

476 is not working well for a variety of reasons. One more thing to add to the list I guess but thanks for the criticism.

Enlil, this mod is awesome! As of yet, I haven't seen any feature bugs, ctd's, and all of the survey events are working fine. I began as Septem in the Shattered Empire bookmark and revoked then banished Shaytana from my realm after I married a daughter of a previous WRE. Fast forward and I had conquered the Canaries then 2 years later, I lost Tangier to Mauri. I swore fealty to him and within a few months, he made me Chancellor and Regent! Also, Odaecer lost most of Italy and is currently centered in Firenze in which he controls what would be vanilla Tuscany along with a few provinces north of the alps and Dalmatia. His lands have been divided between a Roman Hellenic King to the North and a Roman Nicene holding a titular title called the something of Italia. The Southern guy is also related to a WRE Emperor. The year is now 490 something and I had to stop the game to let my game laptop charge.

OK quick question: I downloaded this thing at like 2, 2:30 and it has been unpacking since then. How long is it supposed to take?!
Depends on your internet.

Will this mod be getting its own sub-forum?
I have asked a moderator to do so, s it is up to him to decide whether or not it is apropriate.

I cannot wait to play this amazing looking mod. I'm one of those unfortunate mac users that can't start the mod at the moment. So I'm gonna have to wait... Sad Panda.

Enjoyed what I played so far. But I don't have any portrait packs, so most characters are menacing floating beards and crowns. Normally I would count that a feature, but it also seems to make it impossible to click on portraits to bring up character sheets, so it's essentially impossible to declare war or advance my nation at all. I didn't really want to buy any portrait DLC because I've spent so much money on the actually DLC already but I guess I'll need them to play this. So my question is: does anyone know what the absolute least amount of portait DLC I can buy to make the mod functional is?

Status
Not open for further replies.