• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for Soissons, oh, and I subscribe.

P.S. Give me that mod!

I'll vote for the Vandals. Because vandalism is cool.

Very interesting. I vote for for the Vandals.

Soissons. Romano-Gauls will rebuild the empire!

Thank you for the votes and thank you for the historical improvements, making this better is a major reason why I am doing this. I'm not going to be one of those modders that shout, "This is my mod and I don't want your sass!" You people clearly have knowledge on history, because you are playing CK2.

I personally vote for britons. Is it possible that you'll do more than one AAR with this mod? With all the events it sounds like you could. Also, can you show the retinues of the cultures?

I hope that there are events for Mazdak as well.
EDIT: aekakiac, watch what you wish for :p

I would vote for the Vandals as well and wish you luck in continuing this amazing looking mod. Also your link for dare to be divine in your signature appears to be dead.

I must say, this is looking impressive! If I might recommend some reading material for you it would be "In the shadow of the sword" by Tom Holland. It is Historical non fiction based in the area of your mod, you might glean some inspiration from it! As for what you should play as, I recommend any of the Roman successor states (except the Byzantines) I always found them
fascinating. (also, someone here mentioned Easter eggs, so I would recommend a little reference to L. Sprague de Camps "Lest darkness fall" In Osrogothic Italy? You don't have to of course)

First of all, It looks great!
My vote is for the Anglo-Saxons (or whatever the Germans in Britain are named at the start), it doesn't seem like they got much of a chance, but both Soissons and the Vandals were my next choices anyway.

A question regarding cultures, just wondering if there is still a Hebrew culture somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.