• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rocketman said:
Scientist: I am so bloody sick of tea, I just couldn't live there anymore.

Prez: Yeah, I know. Coffee?

:rofl: who will be your next target?

stnylan: You really think I would do such a thing? :(

lifeless: You'll see. ;)

---------

Jan 2 - The UK creates Australia. Austria sues for copyright infringement.

Aug 6 - Mexico insults us! We demand an apology!

Mexico: Screw you!

Mar 4 - The South Leeward Islands explode in a volcano.

FrenchPrez: *laughs* Stupid Americans! We got you that time!

Jan 3 - Cuban problems.

Cuban1: Give us independence or we'll blow up something!

Cuban2: For the Republic! *explodes*

CSA: o_O

Cuba was established as a Confederate satellite.

Apr 8 - The Battleships are complete. CSS Confederacy, Louisiana, and Tennessee are ready to kick some ass.

Apr 12 - A great military parade is held in Montgomery, Alabama. (the capital) Obviously, everybody's ready to kick some ass.

May 5 - We DoW Columbia.

Prez: Give the people what they want!

Oct 30 - In the middle of our war, Cali refuses to renew our alliance.

CSA: *sobs and lays on the couch eating buckets of ice cream*

Feb 11 - Cali comes crawling back after DoWing Mexico.

Prez: What kind of fool do you think I am?

May 12 - We took our rage out on the poor Columbians, so they give us their entire coastline and Panama.

Columbian: *hiding under the bed* Please, take it all, just go!

Jun 10 - We give our USCA friends/satellites Upper Panama for 4 techs.

Oct 20 - Mexico defeats Cali, takes some provinces. See, that's what you get, you unfaithful harlot. :mad:

May 20 - 60 divisions mobilized and placed. We DoW Mexico. Cali jumps in.

Aug 6 - Mexico is crushed. We force them to disarm and take Buena Vista.

Nov 19 - We can now use gas attacks, scientists report.

Prez: Excellent....excellent.... *evil laughter*

Mexico: .... F**k!

Oct 24 - We buy the Windward Isles and Trinidad/Tabago for $500,000.

Prez: We're rolling in the money! *bathes in quarters*

Sept 18 - After buttering up Denmark, we buy the Virgin Islands for $680,000. This goes a little bit over budget, so we start saving money again.

Apr 5 - A unknown man burst into the President's office, demanding the CSA attack Italy and liberate Ethiopia. Some merit was seen in the idea, but due to the impending re-invasion of Mexico, it must be put on hold.

Also, the unknown man got an asskicking from the Secret Service.

I almost feel sorry for Mexico. Almost.

Rocketman said:
Apr 5 - A unknown man burst into the President's office, demanding the CSA attack Italy and liberate Ethiopia. Some merit was seen in the idea, but due to the impending re-invasion of Mexico, it must be put on hold.

Also, the unknown man got an asskicking from the Secret Service.

I deny any and all allegations of this alleged 'asskicking'. :mad:

Hurry up Rocketman and finish this. I would like to do the Co-op campaing for HoI1 someday.

Nov 19 - We can now use gas attacks, scientists report.

Prez: Excellent....excellent.... *evil laughter*

Mexico: .... F**k!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Home Stretch!
-----------

Jan 6 - A new alliance with Cali is secured.

Jan 27 - The 50th anniversary of Southern Independence!

South: :D :D :D :D :D

Sept 18 - Our first Tank divisions are ready. They're placed under a relentless madman named McRae.

McRae: Mmm...tanks... *drools*

Mar 10 - Bolt-Action Rifles invented.

Mar 12 - The reserves are called up, 72 divisions. By now the Southern economy is so strong the mobilization barely makes a dent in the profits.

July 1 - After some manuvers, war is declared to Mexico.

ScreenSave5.jpg

The invasion. The tanks are coming in from the Yucatan.

Mex: :eek:

Oct 11 - The Humiliation of Mexico. (custom event) Mexico cedes large amounts of territory to the CSA and Cali and becomes a CSA satellite.

Nov 1 - And with that total ass-kicking, the CSA is now accepted into the ranks of the Great Powers.

Mar 26 - Four more battleships are constructed. We planned to attack Italy and free Ethiopia, but the plan was called off, since Italy has double our military score. Yipes.

Nothing else happens until Sept 24, 1920, when a full alliance is signed with the UK. The long struggle of the Confederacy to be a mighty world-renowned nation is over.

ScreenSave8.jpg

The CSA, her two allies, and three satellites.

theend.jpg

The Final Ranking.

Thanks for reading!

Good show

Very nice conclusion to a very nice AAR. :)

Now you can do that 1944 co-op Rocketman...

Why do I discover these things first when they are over? Good reading anyway.

Gihren Zabi said:
The north did not rise again :( :mad: *rises and beats you up*

:mad:
-------
THE EXECUTIVE MANSION
Montgomery, Alabama
January 12, 1953

My Dear Professor Cate;
Your letter of December 6, 1952 has just been delivered to me. When the message came to Hamburg that a successful atomic explosion had taken place in New Mexico, there was much excitement and conversation about the effect on the war then in progress with New England. The next day I told the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Kaiser Wilhelm that the explosion had been a success. The British Prime Minister understood and appreciated what I'd told him. Kaiser Wilhelm smiled and thanked me for reporting the explosion to him, but I'm sure he did not understand its significance. I called a meeting of the Secretary of State, Mr. Byrnes, the Secretary of War, Mr. Stimson, Admiral Leahy, General Marshall, General Patton, Admiral King and some others, to discuss what should be done with this awful weapon.

I asked General Marshall what it would cost in lives to land on the Maine coast and other places in the North. It was his opinion that such an invasion would cost at a minimum one quarter of a million casualties, and might cost as much as a million, on the Southern side alone, with an equal number of the enemy. The other military and naval men present agreed. I asked Secretary Stimson which sites in New England were devoted to war production. He promptly named Chicago and Ottowa, among others. We sent an ultimatum to New England. It was rejected.

I ordered atomic bombs dropped on the two cities named on the way back from Hamburg, when we were in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. In your letter, you raise the fact that the directive to General Spaatz to prepare for delivering the bomb is dated June twenty-fifth. It was, of course, necessary to set the military wheels in motion, as these orders did, but the final decision was in my hands, and was not made until we were returning from Hamburg. Dropping the bombs ended the war, saved lives, and gave the free nations a chance to face the facts. When it looked as if New England would quit, Germany hurried into the fray less than a week before the surrender, so as to be in at the settlement. No military contribution was made by the Germans toward victory over the North. Prisoners were surrendered and Alaska occupied by the Germans, as was Columbia, north of the 50th parallel.

Sincerely,
Dwight D. Eisenhower, President.

Just realized you completed this, Rocketman. I apologize for not stopping by sooner to give a hearty congrats, so...Congrats! :D

And that's a bit of a scary future you just decided upon. One hopes the effects of nuking New England won't trickle down south.

Great work, and always very funny!