• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ashar

Private
42 Badges
Oct 5, 2008
  • Ancient Space
  • Impire
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • King Arthur II
  • A Game of Dwarves
Ive several games on steam that are preorder, but ive yet to recieve a key for this game which i bought abotu a week ago, is that normal? Will i get a key on the 23rd? I have my purchase order and recipt for the game, but i didnt recieve another email like the order email stated:

"If you purchased a game your product key will be delivered in a separate email to the email address you have attached to your Paradox Account once your payment is processed."

Ive several games on steam that are preorder, but ive yet to recieve a key for this game which i bought abotu a week ago, is that normal? Will i get a key on the 23rd? I have my purchase order and recipt for the game, but i didnt recieve another email like the order email stated:

"If you purchased a game your product key will be delivered in a separate email to the email address you have attached to your Paradox Account once your payment is processed."

Assuming you are in a country that has reasonable currency laws, you will get it in a couple of minutes. Other countries, companies have to wait until they actually get your money.

i paid via paypal, and according to my account ,the money has left my bank, im just not sure if im supposed to get the key straight away, or on the 23rd. I dont want to end up finding out i dotn get a key, and have to buy another one.

i paid via paypal, and according to my account ,the money has left my bank, im just not sure if im supposed to get the key straight away, or on the 23rd. I dont want to end up finding out i dotn get a key, and have to buy another one.

I got 1 note almost immediately confirming my order followed by a second note with my steam key a few minutes later. I used Visa so I can't speak to paypal, but I would check your junk folder for an order reference and your steam key which comes from a different email sender.

checked, nothing. little worried now, gonna ask support staff

Hope the support staff get back to me pronto, the money has left my bank account, but i havnt recieved any more emails sicne hte order conformation, and payment confirmation emails. Not exactly filling me with confidence

Last edited:
I bought it at https://www.paradoxplaza.com/ancient-space
Ive looked over every email in both my main and junk folder from the 16th till present day, and only have the order confirmation from paradox, and the paypal email confirming payment.

I live in the USA and recently ordered via Paypal as well and about 1 minute after the confirmation email and Paypal email I received my Steam key in an email from noreply@paradoxplaza.com so I would guess it's a problem with the you being in the UK for some reason?

I also didn't get my key yet. I purchased the game from the paradox store, 22 september, Order #200000916.

Might be due to my order being just yesterday, but I'm posting here to be safe.

Hi. I preordered it from the Humble Store, and it confirmed my prder, however I have recieved no code, and while on Steam, it before said it will be released in "X amount of time", now it only gives me the option to purchase it and it does not appear in my library. I was wondering if there was anything you could do, as I was really looking forward to this, and I hope that I do not have to buy it again.

PS, the Humble Library says "Thanks for purchasing Ancient Space (Pre-order)!", yet there is no download/steam claim thingy.

Hi, not sure how pre-order at humble store work, I'll see if I can get someone over there to tell me where you should look. In the mean time, have you received anything by e-mail?

Thank you for your quick reply. I'm afraid I have not recieved anything by email, att he time of purchase, nor now. (I'm still amazed at the quick and great responses from people on here.)

They're not up and about yet (Timezones, my life long nemesis!) but we've pinged them about it. However I would suggest sending an e-mail to their support as well.

Also, out of curiosity, did you tweet us about this as well?

Again, thank you for your quick reply,and for attempting to contact them. I would send them an email, however I am unwell, and so have gone to bed. (If it is unresolved when I get up, I'll send them one then.)(replying with an IPad, excuse any mistakes).

It was not me who tweeted, while I do have one and follow Paradox, I have not tweeted about this.

It was not me who tweeted, while I do have one and follow Paradox, I have not tweeted about this.
Ok cool, then we know atleast two people have the same issue!
We'll see what we can do, but if you haven't gotten a key when you feel well enough to get up again please contact their support as well, as we can't do all that much if we're not the retailer. Feel better!