• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Teensy humble store update:
They're based on San Fransisco so they'll probably send out keys as soon as they start they day (should be in a couple of hours, not sure about the time zones (again, my NEMESIS!)). We've pinged them to make sure nothing is amiss. If you do get your key please ping me so I know!

UPDATE AT 19.50 CEST: We've got info that Humble keys should now be available!

Last edited:
Hi! If you pre-ordered from our web store you should have received a key at 15.00 CEST when the game was released. Has it arrived?

No, the key hasn't arrived. It should have been sent to me as an email, right? Its not in the spam folder either.

To be sure I re-checked that my e-mail address is set correctly in my Paradox account, which is the case.

I could have responded earlier, however I did not,a s I figured that there would be no point, with time zones.

I have received my key, and from what I can tell (first mission/tutorial at the time of typing) it is going to be a great game, similar to Star Trek Armada, however, I do have one problem (bug?). At the tutorial where it gets you to look at the nebula by rotating the camera, I can not rotate it, nor can I after that part. (Somehow I progressed by moving the camera, rather then rotating it.)

I could have responded earlier, however I did not,a s I figured that there would be no point, with time zones.

I have received my key, and from what I can tell (first mission/tutorial at the time of typing) it is going to be a great game, similar to Star Trek Armada, however, I do have one problem (bug?). At the tutorial where it gets you to look at the nebula by rotating the camera, I can not rotate it, nor can I after that part. (Somehow I progressed by moving the camera, rather then rotating it.)
This would belong in
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...cient-Space-Technical-Support-and-Bug-reports
not a thread about Steam keys. Thanks!

I'm in that boat too now. Key never arrived in a separate email.
So much for my gaming day :mellow:

I did send a mail tho, and made a ticket at zendesk. Only to find that my mail had been registered there in a ticket too..
they were 9 tickets apart # wise. Yet 5 hours apart. Must be a slow day at the office.

I orderded the game yesterday from the Paradox store, the money left my bank but I didn't receive an email with a key yet. (I live in the Netherlands)
If you don't get an email with that code by the end of the weekend, please log a ticket at paradox.zendesk.com with the order number included. Thanks.