• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As long as its not the major titles that we care about. Paradox does have questionable DLC policies as it is. Maybe theyre trying the exclusive thing out. I hope it flops.
Surviving the Aftermath was also launched in Early Access. If Fortnight fanbois want to pay money to beta test a game......then I won't try to stop them .

Reactions:
Gah, my excitement is piqued again. I do kind of envy outstar for being able to play the game. The only thing I've come across, which is probably old news, is an article saying that you will be able to pick your clan (and thus able to start using/building their disciplines on top of your thin-blood ones) roughly 5 hours into gameplay. I mean, it makes sense that it won't take half the game for you just to be able to join a clan. You need time to increase your skill levels for your disciplines after all. :D

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Hey ...
We all can hold a secret ... especialy me ...

That is, assuming that the release will be the next day I was told.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I, for one, support the devs not telling us the release date. Indeed, it would be fitting if they released the game, but would not tell anyone even then.
We deserve it. We deserve it for... Erm, something. But we certainly do.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I, for one, support the devs not telling us the release date. Indeed, it would be fitting if they released the game, but would not tell anyone even then.
We deserve it. We deserve it for... Erm, something. But we certainly do.

Stealth marketing is the best :p

Looks neat but not overly hype inducing.

Reactions:
Guys the prince doesn't know..and even if she did she probably won't tell if she's ordered not too as that goes against her discloser agreement
trust me i even asked her, dm her on discord even asked if she could guess when it might come out in her opinion but she told me that would also go against her discloser agreement...she's not allowed to guess when it might come out or even tell us when even if it has a real release date

Reactions: