• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Honestly? "Any" is the right answer here. :D
We live in digital world now ... and all they need to do is just start streaming as some testing developer will play alfa that is "done enough to be shown". ;)

Reactions:
Honestly? "Any" is the right answer here. :D
We live in digital world now ... and all they need to do is just start streaming as some testing developer will play alfa that is "done enough to be shown". ;)

true..even if the date postponed and its not at the GC we should still watch the other events that take place on the 6th and end the 8th just in case

Reactions:
true..even if the date postponed and its not at the GC we should still watch the other events that take place on the 6th and end the 8th just in case

Given all the other delays to online events (PS5, Night City Newswire, Paradox Insider etc) I wouldn't be surprised if the Guerrilla Collective likewise postpones their event.

Reactions:
Given all the other delays to online events (PS5, Night City Newswire, Paradox Insider etc) I wouldn't be surprised if the Guerrilla Collective likewise postpones their event.

let me guess..there postponing cuz of the virus correct?
and i just read something about those events being postponed that the events will take place june 13 14 and 15
correct me if im wrong

Last edited:
Reactions:
So it seems like Guerilla is moving to June 13, 14, 15 ... and Bloodlines 2 will be part of Paradox insider, wich will be part of Guerilla.

vamp782b45.JPG

Reactions:
So it seems like Guerilla is moving to June 13, 14, 15 ... and Bloodlines 2 will be part of Paradox insider, wich will be part of Guerilla.

vamp782b45.JPG

I suspected as much. All the.Devs & Publishers want to wait for things to calm down in the US. The CDPR event got pushed all the way back to the end of June IIRC.

Reactions:
I dont quite understand the reason ... but what can i do. :-/

not alot of us can do anything and i was just about to post a link to gamesrader regarding the GC new schedule but seems like you guys already told people so saves me trouble..meh just incase people want to see for themselves

but yeah there's nothing we can to do atm..however the fact BL2 is confirmed to be at the GC that week is probably the best news we got..now its for real :) ....you know after all the information we got about BL2 just remember this guys December 31st is not our release..just a heads up for new people here and a reminder to those who might have forgotten so yeah...we're close guys not trying to get my hopes up on w.e release date they choose but there's no denying the game will be at the GC this upcoming week so be hyped for that cheer up and stay safe

Reactions:
I see a lot of tongue in cheek replies in here, and I guess that levity is good, as it at least attempts to keep the mood of the community up and in good spirits, but I'm hoping these "tidbits" are more substantial that that word implies. Honestly at this point they simply need to drop a release date. If the game is going to be pushed back to 2021, that's fine, but at least give us a solid date. If on the other hand they are still releasing in 2020 that a date is needed at this point. There are a number of apologists on these forums for Hardsuit Labs and Paradox, and while I can respect the people who want to maintain goodwill towards the devs and publisher, the half a year long silence has done them no favor in my eyes, and is cause for criticism, imo.

I feel that the backlash they received last Summer has made them gun shy, and reluctant to give out any info or a solid release time frame, for fear of possibly (however unlikely) having to delay again and facing even more ire. The thing is, if they were to delay again that would be a serious matter, but one of their own making, so they would deserve what ever backlash they would receive from it. Regardless of potentially upsetting the community, I still believe that a solid date should be released at this point,for better or worse, as should a host of new media, not just at this upcoming event, but a steady flow needs to be happening between now and the games eventual release. Failure to do that would simply be irresponsible on the devs part, and I can say with almost absolute certainty, would hurt the overall sales of the game, due to poor marketing and lack of communication with the public.

I'm not trying to be nasty or negative to Hardsuit Labs. I know they are not a AAA developer, and do not have the resources that many others in the gaming industry possess, but they have bungled the marketing for this game consistently with their total lack of communication to this point, and they are ultimately a company (along with Paradox) that are looking for our money in exchange for their product. The lack of a solid release and this limited amount of content shown thus far has done nothing to help their product or bolster goodwill with their potential costumers. So while I'm not trying to be blindly negative, I am critiquing how they've done things thus far, and saying that if they continue doing such at, and after, this event on the 13th, then they will deserve all the negativity and bad press that comes from not presenting their product properly.

I hope I end up eating my words though, come the 13th, and we are given an appropriately large amount of new info, plus a solid release date. If they go forward from this point and start marketing this game properly, it will do much to assuage the issues I've had with them to this point. I'm hoping that is the case, and the 13th ends up being a day of rejoicing. Also it will be nice to see the blind defenders of these forums no longer having to protect the good honor of two companies who's job it is to provide us with a product and entertainment, while we provide them with an income. The lengths some have went to defend the poor decisions of Hardsuit Labs and Paradox to this point is a bit asinine. Yes, hope for the best for any company that is providing you with something you desire, but don't do so blindly. Be willing to call them out and critique them when need be, such has been the case with the months of radio silence on this game.

Either way, I guess we'll see what the 13th brings us...

Last edited:
Reactions:
100 people, 100 taste ...
But for me on the other hand isnt release date such crittical information, as i wish to know that too ... but what i need is to know what did i even preordered. :-/
I wish to see character creation, i wish to see character sheet, i wish to see another at last 15-30 minute continual gameplay (not another 5sec shots collection) ... and i really need to see how will we distribue our XP ...

To be completely honest, i need to see if this is really Bloodlines 2, or just poorly named Vampyr 2. :-/

Reactions:
100 people, 100 taste ...
But for me on the other hand isnt release date such crittical information, as i wish to know that too ... but what i need is to know what did i even preordered. :-/
I wish to see character creation, i wish to see character sheet, i wish to see another at last 15-30 minute continual gameplay (not another 5sec shots collection) ... and i really need to see how will we distribue our XP ...

To be completely honest, i need to see if this is really Bloodlines 2, or just poorly named Vampyr 2. :-/
I don't know why you disagreed with my post Ragnarok, as what I am asking for is the exact same thing as you? I want to see more gameplay content, and not simply snippets, but in depth looks at all the mechanics. I too want to see the character sheets, and get a firmer understanding on how we are going to be able to build our character. This is all information that I feel should be known as of this point in development, but we are still left in the dark. Yes, I also want a solid release date as well, but that was not the main focus of my previous post, more so that there is much we should already know about this game, but we do not, as the devs have chosen to leave us in the dark until this point. The development of a game is the most important aspect of it, but too many fail to understand that marketing it right is easily the next most important thing, and nearly as important as the development itself. And marketing doesn't just mean ads and interviews, but also showing off core game mechanics, letting us know the class of weapons and items we'll be working with, how our powers and social skills will evolve with our choices, giving us a more in depth look at the map and atmosphere of the game, and so on and so forth. And while I'm well aware they don't won't to spoil much, spoilers should mainly be the concern of the games story elements, not the mechanics, which should be fully known and crystal clear to the player well before release.

Now I realize my previous post was a bit argumentative in nature, but I feel that tone was needed due to the lack of info over such a large period of time, and also to counteract all of the apologists that seem to fawn over the devs on this forum. It's one thing to be supportive, and quite another to forgive bad practices, which a lot of the more active members here do. Again, we need not always agree, but in this case, Ragnarok, we clearly do, so I don't see a reason to negatively mark my post. That said, I'm well aware a number of my posts from here on out will probably get flak from the apologists on this forum, so I'm braced for all the "Respectfully Disagrees" coming my way, lol. Still, we are consumers dealing with a business. Yes, we should be supportive, as we should want the best product as possible for ourselves, but we should also be critical when this business does not live up to the standards and transparency all gaming businesses should have to adhere to, which I feel Hardsuit Labs have not up to this point. I will be quite happy if that changes after the 13th, as they have a lot of info that they need to make public at this point, but it remains to be seen if that will be the case, so I will remain in a skeptical and slightly adversarial stance until I see that change and the proper info being released.

Reactions:
Your post was fine. Harsh but fair.

I'd also like to see many many things from them, including a firm release date announcement.

I understand their reluctance to put one out but at the same time once it's out it also becomes a driving force for the team. Not to mention the whole point of release dates is letting people know when they can expect the product so that they can work towards getting it if they so desire among the different things they might also have planned. Really hope its coming this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: