• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some things I noticed from the trailer/screenshots/recaps:

- the guy who seems to be leading the vampire terrorists ("Everyone grab a limb") seems to be this guy:

screenshot-slider-17.jpg

- note how that also seems to be "Lilian" casually strolling away behind him.
- He's also the only one of the vamps involved in the ME who isn't represented on the clan page.
- Speculation: we'll diablerize one of them, then eventually find this guy who we'll think is the leader but in actuality "Lillian" is pulling the strings.
- I've seen some people think the dancing guy in the tower isn't Cross but I mean obviously it's Cross, he's either undergone a redesign (a lamentable one wrt facial handsomeness but good with the shoes) or he just didn't translate well from CG. Lou did fine though.
- the guy staking us:

screenshot-slider-14.jpg

the only male person we've seen wearing glasses is the guy behind Cross and Goodbye Lady on the Camarilla faction page. Probably the Sheriff.
- This speaks to I think Outstar's theory where the superimposed/background image on the Clan pages = leader, the foreground character is the representative and the one behind them is the enforcer, you can see the Husky Boi from The Pioneers closing a door in the trailer too.
- This suggests that either the Newcomers don't have a set enforcers and use disposable people OR (and more interestingly) that the lovely Elif has more to her than meets the eye.
- We get turned in Pioneer Square, we get staked in/near Pioneer Square (this is me assuming those distinctive lamps aren't a thing throughout Seattle) BUT not everyone grabs a limb in Pioneer Square, or it doesn't seem that way anyway. This is interesting and might suggest a bigger role for the vampire terrorists than simply plot device blood bags we use to level up later. Checkout the trailer frame by frame with <> and you'll notice they don't seem like the same setting.
- Lastly, if bright yellow eyes indicate low humanity (I think this is another of Outstar's theories) then it should be noted that I THINK only the people who represent the Baron (and Slugg) have bright yellow eyes. I also read somewhere that apparently sometimes the Sabbat infiltrate cities by posing as Anarchs.

EDIT:

Also, if we're going to read too much into the song choice which I don't necessarily think we should but 1963 in Seattle was apparently the first Civil Rights March so there's that. Might have something to do with the Thinbloods wanting to be treated less like they are. But the lyrics might be more interesting if you subscribe to the general idea of "Lilian's" presence in this game (just picking and choosing relevant seeming lyrics):

Thank you for all the joy and pain

Save those lies, darling don't explain

I can see hearts carved on a tree
Letters intertwined for all time
Yours and mine, that was fine

Thank you for seeing me again
Though we go on our separate ways
Still the memory stays for always

I said thank you for, hmm, seeing me again

Danke schoen, auf wiedersehen

The war for Seattle's blood-trade may just be a distraction, the movement of pawns, in a war of old lovers.

Last edited:
Reactions:
- He's also the only one of the vamps involved in the ME who isn't represented on the clan page.
Only one we know so far at last ...
Im not sure with number, but i believe i heared on some interwiev that there is several (8 i believe) other thinbloods created during mass embrace and you will track them down.

So if im not wrong, and there is 8 of them ... that let us at last 2 other vampires, that we didnt seen yet.

- Speculation: we'll diablerize one of them, then eventually find this guy who we'll think is the leader but in actuality "Lillian" is pulling the strings.
I still hope that diablerize will be option only ... i cant imagine how some high-humanity *almsostoreador* willingly do such horrible thing. :-/

Reactions:
The war for Seattle's blood-trade made just be a distraction, the movement of pawns, in a war of old lovers.

So far, the most interesting theory i have read about the game. BLI got caine, maybe BLII got Lilith. Specially interesting for Lilith being a Mage and not a vampire :)

New trailer and site update revealed one interesting detail. This guy:

img-half-half-reactive-17d0b1.png

At first I looked at his cross and thought that he is with the Second Inquisition.

But then I noticed him in the trailer with vampires from the other clans (toreador, malkavian and ventrue):

PEGI_Bloodlines_2_Come_Dance_Trailer_All_Platforms_h264_4K_(1).mp4_snapshot_00.59.482.jpg

And then in one of the very first screenshots, during something that looks very much like Mass Embrace event:

Announcement_Screen_09 (2).jpg

So he is not an inquisitor, he is a vampire and a member of the Mass Embrace gang. Taking into account his somewhat hispanic appearance, his cross, and that Mass Embrace is mostly a Sabbat tactic, I think he may be a Lasombra and a Sabbat pack priest.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
Reactions:
New trailer and site update revealed one interesting detail. This guy:

View attachment 575997

At first I looked at his cross and thought that he is with the Second Inquisition.

But then I noticed him in the trailer with vampires from the other clans (toreador, malkavian and ventrue):

View attachment 576000

And then in one of the very first screenshots, during something that looks very much like Mass Embrace event:

View attachment 576001

So he is not an inquisitor, he is a vampire and a member of the Mass Embrace gang. Taking into account his somewhat hispanic appearance, his cross, and that Mass Embrace is mostly a Sabbat tactic, I think he may be a Lasombra and a Sabbat pack priest.
I don't know why, but this guy reminds me of Mitsoda with a beard lol :D

Reactions:
oh sweet hopefully they'll give us a new BL2 trailer with a release date
I'm hoping less for another trailer and more for some of the updated gameplay (along with a release date drop). I know they've been hard at work updating the game from what we saw last year, so I really want to see what the updated gameplay looks like now. I have faith they ironed out the issues and wooden animations from last summer.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I'm hoping less for another trailer and more for some of the updated gameplay (along with a release date drop). I know they've been hard at work updating the game from what we saw last year, so I really want to see what the updated gameplay looks like now. I have faith they ironed out the issues and wooden animations from last summer.

they should have by the looks of that new trailer id also say they might have gave the feeding animation that spot light like what BL1 had and looks a bit different..if the player wasn't feeding on a vampire then the npcs skin turns gray like in BL1 but if im right about the "spot light" making a return for feeding animation and that was a human npc then we get to see the world slowly turn gray like npcs we feed on
in the demo we didn't see that..might not be much for some but it tells you they've been working alot so yeah i think they worked out the bugs..also looked like the feeding animation is good if you recall in the demo the animation for that was kinda bad..the player bites a npc going into a lethal feed but the npc kinda glitchs into the players arms and it looks like the player's hand is holding air instead of the npcs head
btw didn't BL1 have feed thing like BL2? BL2 as we know has 3 feeding methods but when i played BL1 i hit a key and i was draining more blood from npcs and faster

Reactions:
they should have by the looks of that new trailer id also say they might have gave the feeding animation that spot light like what BL1 had and looks a bit different..if the player wasn't feeding on a vampire then the npcs skin turns gray like in BL1 but if im right about the "spot light" making a return for feeding animation and that was a human npc then we get to see the world slowly turn gray like npcs we feed on
in the demo we didn't see that..might not be much for some but it tells you they've been working alot so yeah i think they worked out the bugs..also looked like the feeding animation is good if you recall in the demo the animation for that was kinda bad..the player bites a npc going into a lethal feed but the npc kinda glitchs into the players arms and it looks like the player's hand is holding air instead of the npcs head
btw didn't BL1 have feed thing like BL2? BL2 as we know has 3 feeding methods but when i played BL1 i hit a key and i was draining more blood from npcs and faster
I don't remember a "speed" feed mechanic in BL1, but it could have been something I missed. I haven't played through the game in 4 or 5 years now. The only thing I remember in regards to feeding in BL1 was hitting F to feed, and then hitting F again to let your victim go. Again, it could be a mechanic I missed though, or maybe it was a feature added in one of the later unofficial patches, which really did overhaul that game a lot.

As for the gameplay bits we do see in this new trailer, what little we can make out does look good, but they are really quick flashes. Most are abilities as well, which look good, but I really want to see what they've done to improve the melee combat. I'll be honest, combat wasn't really a big deal in the original anyways, so I didn't have a lot of issues with what they showed last year, but it did admittedly look pretty poor. The way enemies just flinched a bit when being wailed on was funny, but super unrealistic. I'm hoping the actual physics for hits was changed up, and makes more sense for the enemies that your fighting.

Against other vamps, yeah they should be more resistant, and should be able to withstand some direct hits (though I hope they begin getting a little easier to push around as their health drains, and also as you level up some), but humans should be getting ragdolled a bit more. Early on I could see them being more resistant, as you are only a Thinblood, and you'll obviously start out weak, but after some leveling and/or becoming a full vamp you should really be knocking back most humans with your hits, or at the very least I hope they made more realistic reactions to getting hit, as the slight flinching they had in the gameplay last year looked ridiculous. I've been in fights and my real punches certainly looked more damaging than the ones shown by a supposedly supernatural being in the old gameplay, lol.

Again, from the bits of gameplay we see flash by in the new trailer, things look much improved, but we really need at least a 5-10 min. gameplay preview to see if they really smoothed everything out. It's not a deal breaker, as the combat was never going to be make or break for me, but I do hope it's slightly more physics based, and the animations and reactions from the enemies is more in line with how most people would react from getting assaulted by a supernatural monster.

Last edited:
Reactions:
I don't want to be pushy or anything but seeing as we're almost 2 months behind the original intended release date of march 2020...
Anyone has a perception of what the system requirements will be???

Reactions:
They aren't going to be anything crazy by the looks of that game. Some sort of semi-decent graphics card will probably do it. So people who play on some underpowered notebooks might get in trouble but anyone who'd have bought a new PC in the last 5 or so years probably won't, and if it's older than that, then there's still good chances it'll run.

But yeah, always a bit dubious to allow preorders when you can't even tell people if there PC actually can run it.

Reactions:

More or less the same unknown as before :)
Maybe they have changed but since we didn't know the original ones is difficult to know :)

They aren't going to be anything crazy by the looks of that game. Some sort of semi-decent graphics card will probably do it. So people who play on some underpowered notebooks might get in trouble but anyone who'd have bought a new PC in the last 5 or so years probably won't, and if it's older than that, then there's still good chances it'll run.

But yeah, always a bit dubious to allow preorders when you can't even tell people if there PC actually can run it.

Yeah, this is why i have no rush for the game to come out. Hope you guys can play and enjoy it, but here with my:
Win 7 64 bits
AMD A4-6300 APU with Radeon HD graphics 3.70 GHz.
4GB, 3,20GB usable

Will make better use of my time by going into torpor for a while :p

Yeah, this is why i have no rush for the game to come out. Hope you guys can play and enjoy it, but here with my:
Win 7 64 bits
4GB, 3,20GB usable

Tbh honest, I don't think Win7 will be suffice. I know that Cyberpunk will only need Win7 but I myself upgraded to 10 only because of Bloodlines.

Reactions:
Tbh honest, I don't think Win7 will be suffice. I know that Cyberpunk will only need Win7 but I myself upgraded to 10 only because of Bloodlines.

Well. the money i am saving is to upgrade hardware, even if i can't play BLII i can still play other games :)

I don't want to be pushy or anything but seeing as we're almost 2 months behind the original intended release date of march 2020...

there is a video on YouTube about that but there maybe more videos that tell you different..gamestop might have the info you need but tbh i never looked up the pc version of a game on there site before it was released so idk if you'll see the requirements needed to play it or if you'll have to wait after it's released
really we all know how you feel about the delay but were a month away from..(i guess e3 online? idk what to call it but) getting a showcase of new games and updates about them and besides (not trying to negitive when i say this) we'll find out if the delay was worth anything when it releases...tbh idc much kinda happy we got a new vampire game anyways..what matters to me is the performance (like how well it runs without lagging) grapics meh as long as it doesn't make lag but thats rare for consoles..eather way it looks good

Last edited:
More or less the same unknown as before :)
Maybe they have changed but since we didn't know the original ones is difficult to know :)

Win 7 64 bits
4GB, 3,20GB usable

Will make better use of my time by going into torpor for a while :p

Seriously, even Microsoft no longer support Win 7. Its Win 10 or bust, baby . BTW, there are ways to upgrade Win 7 for free.....if you know where to look!

Reactions: