• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
back..trailer meh kinda good seen the mystery guy from the second trailer that has the player by the throat and kinda turned the murder victims into what id describe as joker puppets..for real..but i really do like the hot chick..but there's a certain part that kinda gets my attention im not 100% sure but the victim the player is feeding from looks like a female vampire with black hair..idk tried finding a right moment to pause to see if she had any fangs but i didn't see any..i assume she's a vampire because of her pale skin..but that could be a spot light from BL1 redsigned or just a pale human

no idea what a usurper is but never the less if she is she's a hot one..definitely kind of intimidating when she bit that guy and started drinking his blood
lmao ik she's a vampire but still remember when you first start we're a thin blood vampire may not have as mean weaknesses as a vampire or may not get hurt by the sun as bad as vampires..but we're not as strong as a full fledged vampire so..lol i would not want elif to kill me..lmao thank God she doesn't if we fail to get the info she needs from slug
hmm still no month for the release date what you guys think like when you think it will come out?

I am still putting bets on a Halloween release date, for 3 main reasons:

1. Its a Horror Game, so Halloween makes sense from a thematic standpoint.

2. The game is set during the Christmas Holidays, & Halloween comes right before the Holiday Season.

3. It allows them to release the game out from under the shadow of CP2077 (a 6 week gap should suffice).

Reactions:
@Phibs ahh ok i see what you mean..yeah that happened to me a few times on a few websites before to..when you type a word certain websites will change it..kinda sucks but w.e doesn't matter especially if we're getting close for a BL2 release date since we got a new trailer so hopefully we get release date

Reactions:
I am still putting bets on a Halloween release date, for 3 main reasons:

1. Its a Horror Game, so Halloween makes sense from a thematic standpoint.

2. The game is set during the Christmas Holidays, & Halloween comes right before the Holiday Season.

3. It allows them to release the game out from under the shadow of CP2077 (a 6 week gap should suffice).

5 months atleast..hmm i guess so if there's no major titles releasing in October..with "scorn" coming back with a new trailer (i haven't seen it except the first one and idk it release date) there's also "mortal shell" a dark souls like game but it's release date doesn't have a month eather last time i seen the trailer.."darkborn" and "once upon a time in Roswell new mexico" both haven't had a release date..no year nor month were given..so i hope your right..lol otherwise the guy bragging about it releasing in 2021 will be right and really no one want that..not blaming you if your wrong just saying all we can do is hope

Reactions:
5 months atleast..hmm i guess so if there's no major titles releasing in October..with "scorn" coming back with a new trailer (i haven't seen it except the first one and idk it release date) there's also "mortal shell" a dark souls like game but it's release date doesn't have a month eather last time i seen the trailer.."darkborn" and "once upon a time in Roswell new mexico" both haven't had a release date..no year nor month were given..so i hope your right..lol otherwise the guy bragging about it releasing in 2021 will be right and really no one want that..not blaming you if your wrong just saying all we can do is hope

Well we've got two major online Game Expos coming up very soon-IGN's Summer of Gaming & the Summer Game Fest. Plus Gamescom will be doing an online version of their event this year in early August. So my prediction is that we will have a release date sometime around July.

• 1Love
Reactions:
I don't think it's going to drop earlier than the Fall. October or December are the two best bets, imo. October to capitalize on the Halloween holiday and the relatively open game schedule this year during that month, or if not then, December, as there are a few big games in November, where Dec. is more open, and also to capitalize more easily on impulse holiday sales.

Reactions:
I don't think it's going to drop earlier than the Fall. October or December are the two best bets, imo. October to capitalize on the Halloween holiday and the relatively open game schedule this year during that month, or if not then, December, as there are a few big games in November, where Dec. is more open, and also to capitalize more easily on impulse holiday sales.

December is just a place holder according to one of the developers...tbh seeing some good trailers of new games kinda makes me forget about the virus...i really don't want to jinx that..anyways on topic December is a place holder and one of you guys mentioned bugs in BL2? if so im sure they can be fixed
we've come along way most of the stuff that done and bug free is locked down all thats left is to finish and debug the rest and lock them down then announce a release date with a new trailer

• 1Like
Reactions:
December is just a place holder according to one of the developers...tbh seeing some good trailers of new games kinda makes me forget about the virus...i really don't want to jinx that..anyways on topic December is a place holder and one of you guys mentioned bugs in BL2? if so im sure they can be fixed
we've come along way most of the stuff that done and bug free is locked down all thats left is to finish and debug the rest and lock them down then announce a release date with a new trailer
I'm not saying December because it was being used as a place holder, I was suggesting it because I don't think the game will be finished before the Fall. I think October is more likely than December, but if not October, than December, as November would be a bad month to release, as I don't think the game's sales would do well in that month with other big games dropping. And as for a Summer release, I think anyone hoping for that is being overly optimistic. I would love to be wrong there, as I want the game ASAP, but with no date announced yet I'm being realistic and not expecting anything before the Fall at bare minimum.

Reactions:
Where are the hot male characters? Only hot women in this game exactly like Bloodlines1? :mad::(

Bloodlines 1 hot males?
What about The Malkavian fledgling? Shirtless since his embrace. There is also the surfer who's name in placed between D and F. Lacroix may be a leech and a buffon but he has style. Smilling Jack surely know how to use the badass motorbike trend. Heck, even Bertram Tung got enough appeal as to get some dalliance with Jeanette ;)

Last edited:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Bloodlines 1 hot males?
What about The Malkavian fledgling? Shirtless since his embrace. There is also the surfer who's name in placed between D and F. Lacroix may be a leech and a buffon but he has style. Smilling Jack surely know how to use the badass motorbike trend. Heck, even Bertram Tung got enough appeal as to get some dalliance with Jeanette ;)
How dare you not mention Beckett? :(

Reactions:
Bloodlines 1 hot males?
Oooh yeah, SO hot.
images (10).jpeg

2-3 "hot" guys among 1425356 hot women in sexy clothes and huge breasts with physics. :rolleyes:

Reactions:
Nope, that was just an illusion, she can't maintain it for long.
And her fangs are looong too.

View attachment 575241

you know i almost thought she was part of that clan that was a clan mod from BL1 "followers of set" but no i remembered the clan she's in specializes in blood magic.. lol silly me
reading the dev dairy at the end they mention theres more media stuff dropping soon..exactly how soon?

Last edited:
Reactions:
Malkavians need a power where they make everyone dance. Haunt is such an annoying power since it requires chasing after their snack while forcing their snack to dance fits Malkavians far more than scaring their snack.

Reactions:
That sounds a lot like dominate ...
What delusion you want to project in someone mind, so he start dance out of sudden?

More than dance i can imagine the same power, but victim will not run, but duck and cover.

Reactions:
Oooh yeah, SO hot.
View attachment 575238
2-3 "hot" guys among 1425356 hot women in sexy clothes and huge breasts with physics. :rolleyes:

Play Conan Exiles, there you get males with physics ;)
And yes, they put jiggle physics there in the males o_O

Also why is the problem with not having good looking hot males? I am not in the world of darkness for the males :rolleyes: