• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Haha don't worry, right now I'm speaking as just a fellow fan that has gotten the honour to do something supercool! ;) But I'm still not revealing anything though, that'd spoil the fun!

What with the new WoD page and such I get the impression that they are just trying to get things going again. After the delay and with nothing else of interest going on thing seems to have quieted down quite a lot. Now it needs to be rekindled.

No pun intended.

They say there's some progress, and that they entered alpha.

What's there worth talking about? They only showed a plain picture. No UI no nothing.
It's ok I guess... o_O

Other dev diaries say: This is the change and this is how it looks.
In this DD I don't have anything concrete to talk about.

I was just a little surprised is all, first bit of news in a while I thought it would get more attention. Even if it was due to the lack of information.

my birthday is in February..i thought the game was out of the alpha stage.
im a little confused like whats happening can someone tell me what this means like are we close to hearing about a release date like a real one?

im a little confused like whats happening can someone tell me what this means like are we close to hearing about a release date like a real one?
We don't know anything about a future release date announcement. We just know that the game is still in development and that once a month, the devs stop in to let us know how things are going.

From what I heard on another page, it sounds like the aim is to be out of the Alpha Stage towards the end of Q1......so roughly two months from now. After that its all polishing & bug squashing, If I had to guess, I wouldn't be surprised if they planned to launch around the end of October. Lets face it, a Halloween release would make quite a lot of sense ;).

They say there's some progress, and that they entered alpha.

What's there worth talking about? They only showed a plain picture. No UI no nothing.
It's ok I guess... o_O

Other dev diaries say: This is the change and this is how it looks.
In this DD I don't have anything concrete to talk about.

I was just thankful for the update, however brief. I am a bit of a "Development Nerd", so hearing about what they're doing-development wise-actually fascinates me a lot.

Maybe 2021 could also work but i doubt it.
That could work if the people at hard-suit labs survive the siege of a lot of frenzied players that would make the Sabbat blush. Supposedly people was gonna get the game in like two months from now, then they pushed the release date. While, like many, i think it was a hard but wise choice they shouldn't play with the player base by pushing the game another year. There is enough time to finish and release the game in 2020 ;)

2021 really wouldn't work thats true and tbh i wouldn't be surprised if the placeholder became its actual release, if that's the case then id certainly like to see another console game with mod support if December becomes its actual release date
tbh i think alot of people who have a pc for BL1 might get BL2 for it but im glad it's coming to console they'll make more money if they release it to console too but yeah we're in February right now and according to the BL2 website we should get some news regarding BL2, a progress report most likely but im hoping for a release before the end

If I had to guess, I'd say an October 31st release date......given the themes of the game, Halloween just makes sense to me. its also a solid 6 weeks clear of Cyberpunk 2077, so avoids that issue too. From what I've heard here & there, they are aiming to have the game in Beta by the end of Q1 (March 31st), so roughly 8 weeks from now. I guess we'll find out more when the next Dev Diary drops.