• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It has to be Toreador, Ventrue, Brujah (not Gangrel, that looks like a crazy bar fight), Tremere, and Nosferatu

I think so too but just one small thing that occurred to me: Malks are Dominate Malks if they go with V5. So the Ventrue one could also be that.

It has to be Toreador, Ventrue, Brujah (not Gangrel, that looks like a crazy bar fight), Tremere, and Nosferatu
Eh, it could be Brujah .

But that kind of carnage IMO implies animalistic brutality, which fits with City Gangrel.

Brujah also confirmed! :p
Well then.

I stand corrected :D

Wait... which stream confirms Brujah and Toreador? Did I miss something?
Same here ... isnt this one of those "i believe he say something that mean something else" moment? -_-
Can you please give us some link to that comfrimation ... Vahouth?

Except they're not really unique, you'll still have them when you join a proper clan.
Well ... i gues it depends ...
If every propher Vampire have one of those disciplines, then they really are common ... if you will be the only one who will have one of them, then it seems quite unique to me. :D

Also for the Thin-Blood clan anouncement.
I join the disappointed group here. :-/
We were promised 5 clans + 1 bonus ... we were promised that each clan will be "as distinct in play style as possible" ...
Now we get that bonus ... something that will not last the whole game, something that will be probably almost the same, no matter how many we re-play the game, and something wich be part (1/3) of every other clan ... i feel kind of tricked here. :-/
Almost like if i was promised that i will get 4 playable races in Alien vs Predator ... where one of those races, among the regular Marine, Predator, and Alien ... is Facehugger. :D

Wait... which stream confirms Brujah and Toreador? Did I miss something? The vampire stream is over and why should they confirm clans on the Imperator streams?

Same here ... isnt this one of those "i believe he say something that mean something else" moment? -_-
Can you please give us some link to that comfrimation ... Vahouth?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/415710551?t=02h03m42s

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/415710551?t=02h17m49s

Last edited:
Just wanna say a quick thanks, @Vahouth , for your maintaining the op and collecting these little nuggets of info. Much appreciated.

I honestly don't think Nosferatu and Gangrel will be part of the Clans at Launch. The Thin-Blood Disciplines are too much like Protean and Animalism, and since you can get the Stop Sign for your pre-order, which of course is a reference to Malkavian, I think Malkavian is going to be at Launch instead. Also the last picture for the unrevealed Clans to me looks more like a Malkavian place than a Nosferatu place. It looks a bit like the hallway in a mental asylum rather than a sewer, and Gangrel (unless we are talking City Gangrel) tend to prefer nature over bars. And also considering that Toreador and Brujah seems to have been hinted at as being in the game, since they were used as examples in the live stream today, and since the other unrevealed Clan pictures clearly indicate Tremere and Ventrue, so with Toreador having been almost confirmed to be the first Clan picture, and Brujah having been hinted at also which fits in place with the looks of a bar in the unrevealed Clans pictures, which has Brujah all over it (Brujah are more prone to frenzying so that can account for the bar being destroyed).

I see ... thanks for that, i realy missheard that.

Well ... he sayd that Toreadors is one of clans, and that Brujah is another clan, not that they is one of those, who will be there at Launch and playable.
But I understand that chances have now increased considerably, and since they promissed every-week stream with talking about clans ... we will find "soon" enough.

I see ... thanks for that, i realy missheard that.

Well ... he sayd that Toreadors is one of clans, and that Brujah is another clan, not that they is one of those, who will be there at Launch and playable.
But I understand that chances have now increased considerably, and since they promissed every-week stream with talking about clans ... we will find "soon" enough.

"You will be interested in playing a Toreador, which is one of the clans" is very on the point for the Toreadors at least. How else would you play them?

"You will be interested in playing a Toreador, which is one of the clans" is very on the point for the Toreadors at least. How else would you play them?

Granted that comment was meant in regards to the pen and paper rpg, but yeah, it is a pretty obvious hint. But also, the first unrevealed Clan picture can't really be anything else than a Toreador anyway

Granted that comment was meant in regards to the pen and paper rpg, but yeah, it is a pretty obvious hint. But also, the first unrevealed Clan picture can't really be anything else than a Toreador anyway
Actually I think the pen & paper mention was an intro about the division of the vampires into Clans.
He mentioned Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles (interview with a vampire etc) for why you would be interested in playing as a Toreador.

Actually I think the pen & paper mention was an intro about the division of the vampires into Clans.
He mentioned Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles (interview with a vampire etc) for why you would be interested in playing as a Toreador.

I understood that mention to be referring to the p&p game, not the Bloodlines game. They did talk about differences between the p&p game and Bloodlines 1. But I'm not sure.

Really? so disappointing..
Gangrels are much more interesting :(
Also much more complex ...
I wonder if we will have permanent animal features. :3

So far it seems to me like we are getting the most simple clans, and those more iteresting remain in the shadows.
Wich is logical ofc, but also its a shame. :(

So was he talking about Bloodlines 2 or the PnP? Guys, you really confuse me...
In the first link the context was about thinbloods so he used the PnP as an intro for the clans.
Then said that if you are a fan of the Vampire Chronicles, you'd be interested in playing as a Toreador. Which is one of the Clans.

In the 2nd link the context is that Cknoor was playing Bloodlines 2 for weeks and found that a Toreador would be different than playing a Brujah.

In any case I find it unreasonable for them to give us examples of gameplay for Clans that are not playable.