• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This makes me very happy, as it strongly suggests we can keep our guns after all-well, 2 of them at any rate.
Unfortunately no. There are many examples in various games where weapons occupy a slot and are discarded after the ammo is gone eg. Missile launchers.

The game has skin for pistol and saber.
Does not make sense if we can not keep our weapons :confused:
I’m pretty sure we get to keep the saber. Only firearms will be discarded.

Unfortunately no. There are many examples in various games where weapons occupy a slot and are discarded after the ammo is gone eg. Missile launchers.

I’m pretty sure we get to keep the saber. Only firearms will be discarded.
Yes, but giving the same "skin" treatment to guns would suggest there is a way we can carry guns in the game, as you can't apply skins to something you can't customize, and there's no point in customizing something you can't carry in long-term (Unless the skin is applied to every gun you pick up which would make no sense whatsoever).

Yes, but giving the same "skin" treatment to guns would suggest there is a way we can carry guns in the game, as you can't apply skins to something you can't customize, and there's no point in customizing something you can't carry in long-term (Unless the skin is applied to every gun you pick up which would make no sense whatsoever).

Pretty sure that is the case.

The whole you ''use guns til empty and discard them'' was probably something the player did in the demo and not how guns will be implemented. Unless there's a direct confirmation as such?

They did tweet that gun skill/abilities progression is a thing in this game just different from what we had in the first. That and the skin makes me think you can still "own" firearms.

Well we can carry two melee and two ranged weapons, which would indicate being able to keep at least two guns. It's possible that any gun picked up that isn't one of the two wizards be dicarded.

The ability to hold multiple guns would seem to run counter to the idea that guns are discarded after use-especially if they have gone to the trouble of making skins for even one of the guns.

I'd be OK with that. I always thought it was a bit ridiculous the full extent of firearms we could carry in Bloodlines 1 ;).
Or melee weapons for that matter, where did you keep the fire axe, severed arm, knife, sledgehammer, and various katanas?
I'd hate to see you guys play Skyrim.

Your heads would explode ;)

Problem being she was born in Germany and would have a German accent since she arrived in Seattle in her thirties, dying in 1903 in her forties.
How would this be a problem? We haven't heard the women in the red dresses' voice.