• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tisifoni12

Field Marshal
20 Badges
Oct 29, 2012
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
I have two domes, 24 colonists in a sustainable colony and have sent four rocket loads of rare metals back to Earth.

What next ?

AmIready for a third group of, potentially 22, colonists ?
Do I accommodate them in my two domes, can I add a third beside them, is it time for a site B ?

Start to aim for producing machine parts, start planning for sustainable metal production, increase research output, terraform the planet. You really need to set your own goals in this game.

it might also be a good idea to set up bigger reserves in all resources including water and oxygen and prepare for the mystery. i personally find that a mystery can be either a walk in the park or a nightmare, depending on what you get and how well you prepared for the problem. besides that my personal rule is that if you can get the mohole then you most likely won the game or should i say ensured that the colony cannot ever die.

• 1Like
Reactions:
That's it; I suspect I need to build up reserves before adding more colonists. My two triangular domes have space for more housing and there's room beside them for a fungal farm for example, but difficult to fit in a further dome. Setting up a second site seems a big step.