• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Man, you let me know when you get an answer! I love EU2/ftg, and I'm still trying to play it though I'm having difficulties getting the mods to run properly.

Man, you let me know when you get an answer! I love EU2/ftg, and I'm still trying to play it though I'm having difficulties getting the mods to run properly.

Most mods are still on a version that run with FtG 1.2.

I personally started playing Dawn of Kingdoms (I made some changes to increase realism, besides putting leaders and monarchs to the Byzantines, as it seems the mod is incomplete) and I'm editing the files of Arabia Universalis to take the discrepancies in the number of troops that the kingdoms have, and other things.

What was Arabia Universalis? I remember the mod, but not what is was about.
Dawn of Kingdoms was a good mod and it had a large potential. My problem was that if I annexed two countries after another or did something quite ahistorical, it always crashed.

Dawn of Kingdoms was a good mod and it had a large potential. My problem was that if I annexed two countries after another or did something quite ahistorical, it always crashed.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/arabia-universalis.442954/
In case you do not see the old threads in the modding subforum click Thread Display Options, set Threads with last post from: to forever and click Set options. That should display the old threads again.

If a crash still exists and can be reproduced, I'd certainly like to have a look.

I personally started playing Dawn of Kingdoms (I made some changes to increase realism, besides putting leaders and monarchs to the Byzantines, as it seems the mod is incomplete) and I'm editing the files of Arabia Universalis to take the discrepancies in the number of troops that the kingdoms have, and other things.
It was a huge job and I was on my own until Bordic came with his suggestions and events. I could have profited from your modifications, had they come earlier. As it happens, I had many commentators but very little concrete help.

Still thinking of porting DoK to EUIV though.