• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You guys all have phones right?

Well just because im equipped with both a mouth and a asshole does not mean i eat my own shit. Ill js ignore nonsense like telephone based computr games. Hell, the screen is too small for internet.. its not like the phone can realistically be used for anything but phonecalls, sms or the occasional map check when trying to find places ive never been to before.

Well just because im equipped with both a mouth and a asshole does not mean i eat my own shit. Ill js ignore nonsense like telephone based computr games. Hell, the screen is too small for internet.. its not like the phone can realistically be used for anything but phonecalls, sms or the occasional map check when trying to find places ive never been to before.

WHAT? Are you saying you would have absolutely NO interest whatsoever in a mobile game brought to you by Paradox? What if it was a franchise you really enjoy? I see you have a Stellaris avatar, would you NOT give a damn about a Stellaris mobile game? Haha gotcha, ka-ching! $$. Also think of all the people who have no interest in Paradox games that this could draw in, maybe your family and loved ones could play with you, everyone's got a smartphone.

You guys all have phones right?

Actually... I don't.

(Well, technically I have a thing that is explictly used for making phone calls if I was to need to make one when out in the car but it is entirely incapable of playing mobile games and is permenantly off unles explictly needed.)

That said, to be a bit boring, in one of the other threads, someone linked a video of the Romeos racting to some of the suggestions and they did say that it wasn't a mobile game, so sadly, PDX won't be able to sell us all the excitement of waiting for some random thing on a timer to happen unless we pay money for it.

I'm terribly disappointed, can't you just hear it in the tone of my jubilation?