• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi. The wiki shows Rift Sealed for Console and PC for defeating the unbidden invaders. I defeated them but got no achievement and can't find it on my Xbox or in trueachievements. Was it cut? Is it bugged?
Looking through the Playstation trophies, I didn't see one for that, though I've noticed before that games tend to get more Xbox achievements than an equivalent game's trophies, though if you said you didn't see one for it in your game, MAYBE there isn't one, or it wasn't added yet...

However earned trophies in this game can be very hit and miss and tricky to earn...

In general I'm sure you've noticed that while the console versions of Stellaris are great in many ways, however they can be fairly buggy and especially so when it comes to earning trophies, so I'd say earning achievements is the same.

There have been several times I know I did enough to unlock particular trophies but didn't get them, while otherwise I got trophies I know I didn't earn ...

However one particularly annoying quirk I've only seen in Stellaris is that while you can access new content in old saves the second you download and install it, any trophies for such new content isn't possible to unlock until you start a new empire/save with the new content installed...

In other games, once you have access to new content, if it's installed and compatible with an existing save, you get any earned trophies straight away when you perform an appropriate action.

All in trophies hunting can be quite frustrating and annoying in this game, so I wouldn't recommend putting too much effort into earning particular ones.

If you get ones you want - great!
But if you don't, try again some other time, possibly in a new playthrough or two and hopefully you'll get them again, either legitimately or by accident!

Anyway, best of luck with it! :D .

Hi. The wiki shows Rift Sealed for Console and PC for defeating the unbidden invaders. I defeated them but got no achievement and can't find it on my Xbox or in trueachievements. Was it cut? Is it bugged?
Question: Are you on Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S?

I'm having the same issue on Xbox Series X and am trying to narrow things down. I never had any issues with Achievements before the Federations DLC, on while I was on Xbox One.

Better question. Have you beaten all three waves and hold the systems they come from? Gotta make sure the crisis is Over Over. Just cause you beat them doesn't mean its over. Also victory must be possible. . . (Of course I may be saying crap I don't know and I'm a console player who's beaten the unbidden but not on Iron man mode so no achievement)

I'm playing on Series X.
Weird thing. On a whim, I signed out and then unlinked my Paradox account and then started a new game. After unlinking my account, I was able to start to get achievements again. Not sure if this would help your issue, but it seemed to fix mine.

Note: I signed out from the account, and then unlinked it. Signing out wasn't enough, cause the game would automatically sign me back in if I didn't unlink my Paradox account.