• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Latvian

Captain
3 Badges
Apr 19, 2011
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • 500k Club
Nation: Saudi Arabia
Title: What can we do? Saudi Arabia world conquest AAR
Mod: My own modifications.
Style: My own.
Version: TFH 4.02
Description: The most unrealistic AAR you've ever seen.

A very very rich man, named Rockefeller, in 1930 has bought Saudi Arabia. He has secretly made it a U.S puppet state, and only American government and Rockefeller himself know about it. But it's no ordinary puppet state. They have somehow gotten the DNA of the most popular and smartest people, and cloned them.
Cloned Hitler, Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt etc. have been appointed as the minister of Arabia.
And that's not all - Cloned Patton, Rommel, Zhukov etc. have been appointed as Generals of the Army.

The cloned geniuses are just like the original ones. Just that they don't know that they are clones, have been brainwashed, and they think they are all Arabs. Negative effect of this? Hitler and Stalin in one government - a lot of debates about what should be done, and how should it be done.

2u8dsvn.jpg

Italian King, American President, German Chief of Army, Japanese Admiral etc.

''This puppet state is going to be a real powerhouse, it will support us military, politically, and economically! They have so much oil, and in a few years, they will be as advanced in technology, as us!'' were the exact words that Rockefeller told the American government. 95% of the government supported the creation of this, so-called puppet state. Why not?

21j7qj4.jpg

352oeq9.jpg

9jhcsp.jpg

Władyslaw Sikorski, the excellent Polish field marshal, has been appointed as the supreme leader of Arabian Army. Why not Zhukov or MacArthur? Because their brain will be needed on the front-lines, while Sikorski can do all the paperwork.

21o3v5.jpg

The scientists have promised that Rommel will be cloned soon, and some other leaders too, so Saudi Arabia can expect more geniuses every year.

World War 2 has started, and Rockefeller has decided to test his country, in middle of the chaos, in Europe.
''Why don't we try them out? They are very good at researching and producing, but how are they on the battlefield? Arabia currently has 5 divisions, Persia has more, and terrain is on Persian side. Let's test them''

It took us a week to land all the troops on Persian shores, because we only have 1 transport flotilla. I guess the Persians still think that Saudi Arabia is the same poor, uncivilized and weak country it was 10 years ago.

2w6hzde.jpg

1r6y4o.jpg

First Battles, the best Romanian general Antonescu, German Panzer leader Guderian and Marshall are beating the living .... out of Persia.

Attachments

• 2u8dsvn.jpg
    2u8dsvn.jpg
    155,6 KB · Views: 101
Meh, they are Arabs.

Bad soldiers - Good Generals.
I will go for Canadian soldiers, combined with German panzer crews and Japanese pilots + Banzai infantry

And he told me he's 17...

His ideas are even more retarded than mine :p
Ah, I just Nuked USA to oblivion in my last update on wich you didn't commented yet...

And he told me he's 17...

And how does modding the top generals in one country, to make the game more fun, determine your age?

I will go for Canadian soldiers, combined with German panzer crews and Japanese pilots + Banzai infantry

Well, if it was possible to mod in the soldier spirits, pilots etc, I would probably go for Finnish soldiers (Winter War) :D

His ideas are even more retarded than mine :p

Your ideas ain't even close to being called ''retarded''.
I'm trying to become popular in this forums, by posting the most retarded, and unrealistic AAR's. :D

Ah, I just Nuked USA to oblivion in my last update on wich you didn't commented yet...

That isn't retarded, given the fact you had 12 years to develop nuke technology and some powerful allies in the Europe! :)

And how does modding the top generals in one country, to make the game more fun, determine your age?

Smilies behind every message! :p

Because it's just so absurd that you've even beaten me in these efforts ;)

Your ideas ain't even close to being called ''retarded''.
I'm trying to become popular in this forums, by posting the most retarded, and unrealistic AAR's. :D

Then onwards! :)

That isn't retarded, given the fact you had 12 years to develop nuke technology and some powerful allies in the Europe! :)

Smilies behind every message! :p

Because it's just so absurd that you've even beaten me in these efforts ;)
Yes, but I did it in 3 or 4 years!

Try an SU AAR with Hitler as Head of State?

Thanks for an idea for my next AAR - Nazi Soviet Union, with all-Nazi ministers.

Ikar or Belgiumruler, don't you dare steal this idea! :D

Our forces have reached Tehran. Zhukov will be the commander in this battle, so we have to wait till when his troops reorganize.

2s7c9dt.jpg

Peace of cake. Even with the inexperienced, technologically undeveloped, and low-morale Arab troops, we can win anything, with the brilliant minds of our Generals!

2qswdia.jpg

Now, when we have tested our military strength, it's time to expand a little bit more, so Saudi Arabia can be the puppet powerhouse of US of A. There is one problem - we don't have a land border with the annexed Persia. Saudi Arabian government, backed by American government request the British to cede 2 provinces, controlled by their puppet Iraq. The British, unwilling to fight on 2 fronts in Middle East, give us the provinces, and we promise them not to join the Italians and Germans in the war.

33f514y.jpg

fwhv7n.jpg

Oh hello there, Afghanistan, didn't see you at first! I herd u haz oil... I haz oil company!
Operation ''Standard Oil'' has started!

1y3bpz.jpg

After the first engagement between Arabs and Afghans:

Hitler - HOW COULD WE LOSE 194 MEN IN THIS BATTLE? IF I WAS THE FUHRER OF THIS COUNTRY, I WOULD EXECUTE YOU, FOR SPILLING THE PURE ARAB BLOOD! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN THIS BATTLE WITH NO CASUALITIES!
Stalin & Mao - My boys doing a good job.

2rxtfdy.jpg