• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As I know total realism project is for the best realistic experience and Edge of darkness is expansion of World in flames(but it not contains WW1) and it has a lot of content about germany winning WW2(but you must play from 1933)

WiF is designed to give you more of a challenge as Germany in the 1933 start. EOD is based on WiF but adds some things, changes some things and removes some things. TRP is a realistic start 1936, mostly from Germany but others are playable too.

WiF as far as I know, isn't really maintained anymore (if somebody knows different please share!)
EOD is sort of still under development and seems to be splitting into a few versions (see the last pages )
TRP is still being developed with a new manpower system in the works.

Try them all. CHoose your poison.

There is also the Reichs Expansion Pack (Germany 1933) - try that too.

All in One....

Is there any mod that isnt only Germany-focused? Cause it all of them the Germans get more events within a year that all the other majors through the whole game.

[...] TRP is a realistic start 1936, mostly from Germany but others are playable too.
[...]
TRP is a mod based on the historical frame of 1936 (and WW2) . We tried to build a "historical challenge" for the players.
But it is not a german focused mod. Sure. At the moment we are 2 german devs so it is no surprise that we had the best access to german information at all - so no surprise that germany is the best designed nation in TRP but we are doing our best to enforce any nation we get access to.
So all in all we tried to enforce the challenge aspects for any nation.
But to be honest it is the best to play TRP with one of the big nations (USA, JAP, SOV, ENG, ITA, GER).

And for more TRP info:

• 1Like
Reactions:
One thing I can tell you is that out of all WW2 mods All in one by far has the CRAZIEST naval AI invasions they happen constantly and are CRAZY! I have seen Japan invade Australia and even saw German attempts on Sea Lion. Also I even once saw a war Between allied Japan and communist china where Japan was outnumbered 5 to 1 and somehow encirceled more than half of Chinese army and single handledly defeat China. That mod is CRAZY for sure let me tell you. (from my experience at least)

• 1Like
Reactions:
One thing I can tell you is that out of all WW2 mods All in one by far has the CRAZIEST naval AI invasions they happen constantly and are CRAZY! I have seen Japan invade Australia and even saw German attempts on Sea Lion. Also I even once saw a war Between allied Japan and communist china where Japan was outnumbered 5 to 1 and somehow encirceled more than half of Chinese army and single handledly defeat China. That mod is CRAZY for sure let me tell you. (from my experience at least)
I agree, I've seen Japan amphibious assault as far west as the Arabian peninsula and Africa in addition to Australia. Sadly, it never expands east though.

• 1Like
Reactions: