• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1, About fall of legio but event troop still exists:
410 bookmark, king of M.C. in britannia, after his death his son can not hold the kingdom and the kingdom and legio will both fallen, but after that the owner of duchy of lundon will still have the legion event troop. The event troop will not disband.
2, When WRE still exists, the roman provinces declare war for free tributary, if province win the war, the government will convert to fedual not sub roman.
If a conqueror win the war to claim a roman province, the government will convert to fedual too.

Last edited:
410 bookmark, after the usurper defeated, the global flag imperium_galliarum_created and roman_provinces_gaul_restored will not be cleared and that prevents claim_imperium_galliarum decision and creation of k_gaul.

1, About fall of legio but event troop still exists:
410 bookmark, king of M.C. in britannia, after his death his son can not hold the kingdom and the kingdom and legio will both fallen, but after that the owner of duchy of lundon will still have the legion event troop. The event troop will not disband.
2, When WRE still exists, the roman provinces declare war for free tributary, if province win the war, the government will convert to fedual not sub roman.

Thanks, we'll take a look at these.

If a conqueror win the war to claim a roman province, the government will convert to fedual too.

Sorry, I don't quite understand what this means?

410 bookmark, after the usurper defeated, the global flag imperium_galliarum_created and roman_provinces_gaul_restored will not be cleared and that prevents claim_imperium_galliarum decision and creation of k_gaul.

k_gaul is not really meant to be formable from a 410 start, but we'll take a look at the claim_imperium_galliarum decision.

Start a new game in 418.1.1 and I found some strange flags in save file:
1652320184740.png

I uploaded my save file in attach, you can start at same date in your game and see if there exists same flags.

Attachments

• Belgica_Secunda418_01_01.ck2
    643,5 KB · Views: 0
If an adventurer, usually relative of a roman province owner, declare a war against the owner and win and gain the roman province title, then the government of this province will convert to feudal, not sub roman. Win faction claimant war will cause same result too.

Thanks, we'll see what we can do about that.

Start a new game in 418.1.1 and I found some strange flags in save file:
View attachment 837385
I uploaded my save file in attach, you can start at same date in your game and see if there exists same flags.

It's an artifact of the fact that our main start date is 479 instead of 410, and the engine is a bit weird when going back in time. All of those flags are supposed to be there, though.

Roman imperator hold a province title and not make his first son as heir will cause the province title lost after his death(Empire title to the heir, and province title and all non dejure vassals(e.g., legions, religion head, etc.) to his first son. Caesar title not help.

Last edited:
Roman imperator hold a province title and not make his first son as heir will cause the province title lost after his death(Empire title to the heir, and province title and all non dejure vassals(e.g., legions, religion head, etc.) to his first son. Caesar title not help.

We'll look into allowing Imperial Elective for Imperial-held kingdoms as well - this is what you're using, right?

1. Imperial vassals granted independence by e_gaul will also converted their government types to fedual not subroman/germanic.
2. Visigoth ai, if they already have a kingdom title, seems will never create k_visigoths even all requirements fulfilled(in 410 start).
3. Merchant republic rulers and their republic vassals seems never marry.
4. Sub roman brythonic ruler(only sub roman brythonic, not imperial, sob roman, or germanic government), if genarate a merchant republic vassal, the republic will back to the ruler like normal fedual vassals when current merchant republic vassal dies(they do not marry and have no heir).
5. Rulers have any jewels(even only a level 1 crown) can not invite jewel smith again. The event trigger prevent it.

Last edited:
1. Imperial vassals granted independence by e_gaul will also converted their government types to fedual not subroman/germanic.

Fundamentally the same issue as before, I think.

2. Visigoth ai, if they already have a kingdom title, seems will never create k_visigoths even all requirements fulfilled(in 410 start).

Do you have a save?

3. Merchant republic rulers and their republic vassals seems never marry.
4. Sub roman brythonic ruler(only sub roman brythonic, not imperial, sob roman, or germanic government), if genarate a merchant republic vassal, the republic will back to the ruler like normal fedual vassals when current merchant republic vassal dies(they do not marry and have no heir).

Generally merchant republics aren't really supported in the mod, but we'll see if we can get this fixed easily.

5. Rulers have any jewels(even only a level 1 crown) can not invite jewel smith again. The event trigger prevent it.

Is this the "Search for a Smith" decision?

Do you have a save?
Attach file is my current save, you can give the king of jutland c_tolosa, some prestige, piety and grant him independence, then wait(the current Jutland king is only 14 years old). I tried once but failed, he did not create k_visigoths in his lifetime, just move capital to tolosa.
Is this the "Search for a Smith" decision?
Yes, I can choose a jewel smith option if I have jewel, but then no later events will trigger.

Another thing, why k_jutland still belongs to e_germania not e_denmark after angles goes to britannia in 410 start?

Attachments

• Anglaland739_09_04.ck2
    19 MB · Views: 0
Attach file is my current save, you can give the king of jutland c_tolosa, some prestige, piety and grant him independence, then wait(the current Jutland king is only 14 years old). I tried once but failed, he did not create k_visigoths in his lifetime, just move capital to tolosa.

Jutland doesn't appear to have a holder in this save?

Yes, I can choose a jewel smith option if I have jewel, but then no later events will trigger.

Another thing, why k_jutland still belongs to e_germania not e_denmark after angles goes to britannia in 410 start?

Because the Jutish migration was never implemented (again, the 410 start isn't really finished).

Sorry I uploaded a wrong save.

Hmm. It's hard to say why since the AI generally isn't very moddable, but I would say that it probably has to do with the fact that the Visigoths title is titular (the AI doesn't like creating those titles very much).

Very strange, my victories of great battles are not calculated in score in norse invasion southeast britannia war.
I don't know it is a bug of game or mod?
Attach file is the save.
ck2_5.png

ck2_6.png

Attachments

• Imperium_Romanum796_06_01_war_score.ck2
    24,5 MB · Views: 0