• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Update: started working with the Paradox Plaza version of your mod rather than the Steam one, which kept throwing problems at me.

Update: doesn't actually need patch, just place BAP before MB in the load order.

Last edited:
Reactions:
I found a more historically accurate localization for two of this mod's titles:

k_hausaland -> Hausa Bakwai

k_borgu/banzaland -> Banza Bakwai

"Kasar Hausa" actually means "Language of the Hausa" in Hausa.

I just wanted to chime in and state that this mod is simply wonderful, well made and an absolute must have for me. It adds so much to regions sadly neglected and it´s amazing that it touches up so many different things.

Please keep it up!

I wonder- have you considered expanding on the succession laws for makuria or the sudan region? In vanilla it uses a blatantly wrong female preference inheritance, you fixed it by instead making it male-preference. But my shallow reading suggests that the matter was more complicated than this, with some sources insisting that the kingship passed to the son of the kings sister, although i´m not sure whether this claim is correct. I think it might be worthwile, both for gameplay reasons but also for reasons of accurate historical representation, to try and discern whehter a more appropriate succession law could be added.

@Black7Emperor7 Haven't checked back in a while but glad to see you're still hard at work on this great mod.I saw that you added Tooru even a somewhat obscure religion!

About Songhai it seems that the rulers are no longer of the culture in of your screenshots. Is that on purpose?