• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
a great AAR! I sure will miss it! thanks for keeping it to the end!

Thanks for finishing this great AAR. Your style together with the limited reach of the realm kept things interesting through all seven centuries, and it was entertaining until the end. Well done!

Bravo! Nice to see that the Tudors survive into this timeline as well (even if the number of Henries has a bit of catching up to do.) Even if some sense of historicity returns to Britain, though, Europe remains quite the patchwork. I'd be very intrigued to see it develop into something resembling a map that we'd recognise today – though I suppose that will remain conjecture.

The whole AAR has been great, as ever. Looking forward to the next one!

The whole AAR has been great, as ever. Looking forward to the next one!

For now I need a decent break from Paradox stuff. At least until autumn. After that I have some ideas like finally Prussia in Vicky, the Rus in CK or England in EU.

Well that was a depressing epilogue. Replaced by Tudors and everything.

Still you managed to hold the empire together throughout (though not all the family can attest to that stability) and your game even managed to see the HRE fall down a bit. I do understand not wanting to do another AAR right away though.

Well, that was one heck of an aar.:) Thanks for doing it.:)