• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Statement: I am in Sir, as assassin droid HK-47 from the KOTOR Games:D
I was waiting for someone to take that character, one of my favorites :D
Especially his definition of love :rofl:

May I recommend this? ;)
Yes, thank you. I'll study that and get back to the thread. :D

Beep, bebele beep/ BARRP! BEEEP! BRINGLY BEEEP!
(Translation. Hurry up ya damn people, and JOIN THE GAME!)

As I told Kriszo, it's still the weekend. I can't imagine how many of the WW players are out partying and not even thinking about their computers. :p

Hello again.

I have learned that my trip to D.C. will begin on the 2nd, and will last for 2-3 days. So, unless Kriszo wants to jack with the role hand-outs to make me a simple villager (don't), I will need to be demoted to first sub available after the 5th/6th.

May the Force be with you.​

Hello again.

I have learned that my trip to D.C. will begin on the 2nd, and will last for 2-3 days. So, unless Kriszo wants to jack with the role hand-outs to make me a simple villager (don't), I will need to be demoted to first sub available after the 5th/6th.

May the Force be with you.​

sigh, too bad :(
I myself have an issue too: I will go to a pub tour on the 3rd, so on that day there needs to be an even more early deadline (don't know yet how early), or should we postpone the signup until then? What do you guys say?

May as well if the deadline's going to be awkward anyway, plus a lot of people are starting school and uni on the 1st so they'll be busy

My suggestion is to extend the sign up to the 5th or 6th. That way, all those going to "uni" will have their schedules figured out, and they can give their maximum to WW. Plus, I won't have to be a sub. :D

New update on the trip. We'll be leaving on the 3rd actually, and I'm 87.45% sure that it will be a two day trip. So I should be fine for a start on the 5th.

If given a seer or priest type role, I would just ask the GM to do a random scan using Random.org for me on that one night I would miss.

kirk.jpg

On screen.

Players:
1. J. Passepartout
2. okyriosy
3. Llywelyn
4. humancalculator as the falling Mace Windu
5. Ahura Mazda
6. HJ Tulp
7. OrangeYoshi as Anakin Solo
8. Jester180
9. marty99 as Jar Jar Binks
10. Paendrag
11. johho888
12. Lord Strange as R2-D2
13. Slinky
14. von Loch Ness
15. Teep
16. Kaiser90
17. Hellvink
18. jonti-h
19. rexodia48 as Chewie
20. Jensthemens as HK-47

This is ... James Tiberius Kirk ... of the Federation Starship Enterprise.

Really ... not ... that hard ... people.

On screen.

OOC: :rofl:

I don't know why exactly, but I'm still laughing.

IC:
Ok, control yourself man! I've got to get back to my meditation.

...​

...​

*I sense bio-neural systems on that ship. Bio-neural systems similar to what the Yuuzhan Vong use. I must tell the others....*

OOC: Should color be used for in character comments, or out of character comments? I've now seen both and it is confusing me.

Last edited:
OOC: Should color be used for in character comments, or out of character comments? I've now seen both and it is confusing me.
Llywelyn always RP's in color. I tend to vary it a bit. One time I RP in color the other time I don't. It depends a bit on the character I am RP-ing. As long as you are consistent within each thread it doesn't really matter which you choose, it will be clear enough.

Tentatively in... Will have a better idea as of the begin date, although the 5th or 6th will put us into next week, which will mean not knowing how the week plays out until we actually get there.

Does the character have to be actual or can it be a parody?

T

My suggestion is to extend the sign up to the 5th or 6th. That way, all those going to "uni" will have their schedules figured out, and they can give their maximum to WW. Plus, I won't have to be a sub. :D

New update on the trip. We'll be leaving on the 3rd actually, and I'm 87.45% sure that it will be a two day trip. So I should be fine for a start on the 5th.

If given a seer or priest type role, I would just ask the GM to do a random scan using Random.org for me on that one night I would miss.

That has reason in it, although this long signup period is bad, I think this is a special case with the start of Uni and School, and with so few players so far I'm leaning towards putting the deadline on the 5th. Are there any objections?

I'm sorry, I'm absolutely not into Star Trek (its that isn't it?) so I didn't recognize the guy :eek:o

Tentatively in... Will have a better idea as of the begin date, although the 5th or 6th will put us into next week, which will mean not knowing how the week plays out until we actually get there.
The game will not start before the 4th, but I'm still debating if we should push it even a day more. Others reasoned in favor of it, but do I understand right that you would rather start earlier?
So, can I add you to the list?

Does the character have to be actual or can it be a parody?
You can RP anyone, its just a bonus if you choose ftrom the SW universe. But someone from Spaceballs could also be fun :D

Oh yeah, I'm in, young padawans.

Beeeeeeeep! Beeeeeeeeeeeepdepppppppppped

In!