• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Woo!

On the Raczynski/snoop tie day. antracer PMed me just before the deadline asking if I wanted him to make/break tie. And I was trying to save snoop so I would probably have asked him to bring Raczynski ahead making a tie impossible. But I was busy making an omelette in the kitchen. If only I hadn't been so hungry that evening...

Very interesting game and thanks for GM-ing Kriszo. I think it wasn't unbalanced, but maybe you could have added another cursed player (not that the wolves needed it this game). The number of inactives had a really bad impact on the game. I do hope that in the next game they join, they are more observant.

I see that the priest and seer were nearly in contact a couple of times, but it just didn´t happen. We from the priest side, didn´t really contact our scans since we had enough people who knew about them already (a good thing too, since half of our scans were wolves) and I guess the seer didn´t contact his scans either. We never considered that both THE_SPLIT and me would be taken out at the same time. Valuable intelligence was lost in that action.

We never considered that both THE_SPLIT and me would be taken out at the same time. Valuable intelligence was lost in that action.
And (as I understand) that was purely coincidence, as two packs were responsible for your deaths. A luck on the baddie side I guess, but it looked awesome...

Very interesting game and thanks for GM-ing Kriszo. I think it wasn't unbalanced, but maybe you could have added another cursed player (not that the wolves needed it this game). The number of inactives had a really bad impact on the game. I do hope that in the next game they join, they are more observant.

I see that the priest and seer were nearly in contact a couple of times, but it just didn´t happen. We from the priest side, didn´t really contact our scans since we had enough people who knew about them already (a good thing too, since half of our scans were wolves) and I guess the seer didn´t contact his scans either. We never considered that both THE_SPLIT and me would be taken out at the same time. Valuable intelligence was lost in that action.
And the baddies didn't plan on killing you both on the same night. :p

See, if you had waited to kill me, Split could have become priest and you could have created a JL. ;)

And the baddies didn't plan on killing you both on the same night. :p

See, if you had waited to kill me, Split could have become priest and you could have created a JL. ;)
The plan was sound, unfortunately with the village not thinking clearly we had to expose ourselves a bit when Nautilu was up for lynching.

I still don't understand how THE_SPLIT managed to find a leader though :confused:

If canadian scanned my on Night 9, why did he never contact me? By that point we had determined that there weren't other cultists. :confused:

All I got was that you were a villager. Nothing more.

Did I miss the part in how they found me, or was it just dumb luck?

That should teach me not to play with a youngling in the house..
Not enough time to write up arguments or come-backs..

Well well.. Good work Imperials..

@Antracer: I loved your argument and thoughts, you have a Ironhead5:ish streak over you;).. But I always choose my RP characters before my role is handed out to avoid doing a choice depending on allegiance..

Good game.. Unfortunetly I will have to take a break for a while since this game proved that I really haven't got the time..
*GF cheering in the background*
I have always frowned upon those who doesn't vote and take an active part and sadly I have become one of them.. But you'll be seeing me stalking the WW forums now and then..

Thanx for hosting Krizo and I wish the rest of you good games to come..

/Paen

:(

That's to bad.

Anyway good game. It was really disappointing to see the new game up before knew what had happened in this one, but I guess people were in a hurry to start a new game.

Excellent game johho, sorry I couldn't have been of more help. :eek:o

I'm not so sure about definitely, but yeah, that was a hilariously unexpected end to the game :p
The game would not have ended today, which means we could've still won, especially after johho noticed the mistake he'd made with respect to Kathnar.

Still, johho: :mad: :(

I don't see how anyone could think that I was a wolf after all the explanations that I gave and my trying to help Split

That means you scan should tell you that I wasn't a wolf, but I could have been a cultist or sorc. We all thought the sorc and cultists were dead, so that would mean I was actually a villager.
I wouldn't have contacted you.

I don't see how anyone could think that I was a wolf after all the explanations that I gave and my trying to help Split

Both Johho and myself thought this. I was actually shocked Oky went after you. I knew he wanted to take me out, but Johho got him to say no. Didn't matter anyways, I was on the hit list.

I wanted the tie with Kathnar. I had Johho in. If Johho had contacted you about it, would you have been up for it...?

I figured if he at least floated the idea, he could get another opinion on Kathnar. As it turns out you would have had the key...

It seems to me the whole village didn't talk to each other at all, except in these little groups. I'm as paranoid as the next guy, but it really was a dis-service this game to the goody side. I guess I need a few more rounds to let the WW paranoia fully develop... :p

From my last PM before deadline to antracer where you can see again my mistake with the Kathnar vote. I was starting to come around to joeb being a baddie, vLN and sbr being goodies. If only I had included oky in this...

johho888 said:
It is going surprisingly easy to lynch Paendrag. Too easy. It is a bit scary. OTOH he could be a lone Imp wolf not in contact with anyone so why would the Merc wolf/sorc try to defend him.

I have tried to talk to Kathnar. I saw him read my PM but he didn't answer. Worrying. But he always plays like that (deaf and dumb).
OTOH he did cast votes that really did get both Llywellyn (Imp) and Raczynski (Merc) lynched. If he is a wolf I wouldn't want him for my packmate. I think he is the most likely goodie apart from myself (from my point of view, not yours).

I rank Kathnar higher than oky and you. oky BTW thinks you are a baddie - maybe he is right? I am starting to doubt everything. Maybe you are the sorcerer (if we are starting to view sbr as good)?

I don't know about vLN. Posting like he did will only work once on this forum's WW games. Nobody will ever believe him ever again if he lied now. Is this one game that important to him?

joeb has been surprisingly quiet so maybe he is a baddie after all?

Ah, the endgame WW paranoia! :)

or in other words I don't think we should go for a tie and definitely not with Kathnar as the other half.

The plan was sound, unfortunately with the village not thinking clearly we had to expose ourselves a bit when Nautilu was up for lynching.

I still don't understand how THE_SPLIT managed to find a leader though :confused:
He contacted me saying that he was part of the JL and my handler. To prevent infiltration he didn't want to disclose more information to me. I told him I was a leader. We decided that would take out Euro. The reason I voted for him was incase THE_SLIT was a baddie that tried to trick me.

What do you think of the cursed GA? I thought it would be a good idea, and still leaning that way.
More importantly: what do you think of the blessed guys getting notified if attacked? I added it for 2 reason:
1. If you were shot in your sleep and your armor would stop it, you would certainly notice :D
2. More chaos: This can be used after any no kill night, maybe by a cursed who was attacked, or anything you can think of, it is a good manipulation opportunity.

What do you think of the cursed GA? I thought it would be a good idea, and still leaning that way.
More importantly: what do you think of the blessed guys getting notified if attacked? I added it for 2 reason:
1. If you were shot in your sleep and your armor would stop it, you would certainly notice :D
2. More chaos: This can be used after any no kill night, maybe by a cursed who was attacked, or anything you can think of, it is a good manipulation opportunity.
I like it for the reasons you mentioned, and because it fit into the RP. Some games getting blessed just means that the attack misses and the huntee would never notice.

I think I'm going to use it in my game.

It was nice for a change to have JL members that could be (and was) cursed but if the GA gets attacked when already included in a JL it can be such a game breaker the village will have no chance to recover. IIRC it was because of something like that happening we started to have seer/priest/doc/GA not cursed in the rules. Even just having the rules say they can be cursed will increase JL paranoia if that is what you were after. OTOH having a cursed GA is a quadrupel punishment for the village 1. They lose a protector making it harder to have a functioning JL since they can't protect the spokesperson 2. If GA is in JL it will implode 3. The baddies gains an extra wolf 4. Wolves will know there is no GA (unless you have two of them)

I always thought of being blessed meaning the wolves came to your house looking for you but you were not in your bed (because you were taking a crap in the outhose, because you were so drunk you happened to fall asleep in the pig stie instead of in your bed, because you got lucky with a girl and spent the night at her place etc).

I think it actually reduces the chaos/uncertainty because if the attacked blessed says so in public (or to a JL contact) the goodies will not have to worry about the no-kill that night. Which is what happened here - we knew there were no turned Mercenaries since we knew the no-kill was a blessed attacked.

Like OY I think it made sense in this setting but I wouldn't use it in every game.