• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Three more players needed:D

I am still awaiting confirmation from squalleke123 who only PMed me about his interest in joining the game. So there's possibly four spots left.

1 X Gordon Gekko(Seer): This world-known stock broker will do anything in his powers to save himself. Thanks to his contacts he can scan one person each night to check whether that broker is a werewolf or villager. Votes like the villagers.

Is he one of the bad guys or the good ones?:confused:
Looks like he one good guy but that means it is very hard for the bad guys to win?

Is he one of the bad guys or the good ones?:confused:
Looks like he one good guy but that means it is very hard for the bad guys to win?

He's with the villagers, and yes, it's hard for the werewolves to win, but in the beginning of the game, the seer (Called Gordon Gekko in this particular game) probably don't know of any werewolves yet (there's so few of them) so most learly lynches will be random. That means that in the early part of the game, it isn't uncommon for two villagers a day to die...

He's with the villagers, and yes, it's hard for the werewolves to win, but in the beginning of the game, the seer (Called Gordon Gekko in this particular game) probably don't know of any werewolves yet (there's so few of them) so most learly lynches will be random. That means that in the early part of the game, it isn't uncommon for two villagers a day to die...

And the problem is that the seer can't just come out of the blue and announce he has scanned a wolf, because that will sure get him killed.

The Seer has to work through villagers that are scanned by him, but the wolves can try and kill the seer and his spokesperson, thereby preventing that the information comes out.

I am a doctor.

Sub me out, tanks.

In! as Bernie Madoff.

:D

Kill Clarice.

Kill him now.

No, before you kill me, give me your life savings. My self-imposed life-insurance policy will triple your savings within three weeks after I die.

(I picked him since he will be fun to role-play).

Oooh...

*invests*

In if room.

The GM can break the rules. Always.

Oh, what to do?! I like you Euro, I really do, but can I break the rules?

If you sub him out now, he can join again for the last spot :p

I need to be subbed out, thanks.