• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry, but I disagree on this.

The roles certainly added to the game, although it limited my possibilities to express myself in this case.

Jonti made good use of it, and used it to it's maximum extent and that you voted for the wrong person, is something you can only blame yourself for.

There was plenty of evidence pointing to jonti as a wolf, but you decided to ignore that.

Your choice, please don't blame the GM.

And the_hdk : Thanks for hosting this game :)
I wasn't trying to directly blame the GM. I was trying to say that I just disagree with the use of these roles in a lite game, and I won't use it in my game.

Sorry, the_hdk, if you felt in any way that I offended you with those remarks.

And on the case of Jonti-he did have a role that prevented him from following bandwagons, and as such, it messed up the analysis, and yes, that was my fault for not analyzing my own analysis.

Telling half the village you're the seer = Great Idea!

Wait, still not opposite day? :(

Re: WW Lite Scan

XenomorphII said:
dublish said:
XenomorphII said:
dublish said:
XenomorphII said:
dublish said:
XenomorphII said:
Ok you scanned as a goodie, so will you get in touch with me and let me know anything you know.

I know my trait is Chef.

Other than that, what's to know? Who'd you scan on the first night?

Slinky, he's a goodie. For today I am thinking that Lala is the best bet for a lynch. I will probably scan either AVN or joeb tonight, your thoughts?

The RP spamming is making it hard for me to tell, but I think AVN would be a better bet between the two.

Is it anything in particular about him, or just a gut feeling? My inclination was towards joeb, because he has been awfully quiet, which is something that, as I understand it, is unusual for him.

I guess you tried to scan AVN? Tonight, I'd go for humancalculator. I may be jumping at shadows, but his vote may have been an attempt to seem innocent.

It's very nice that 1/3 of the players are in the JL.

Sorry for the delay in getting in touch with you, I've been working on research papers and they are killing me.
Anyway, yes my scan was of AVN. I have been in contact with hc, and I am pretty sure he is a goodie(he and I PMed a while yesterday, and that is why he backed off of me in the vote). I think that the most likely wolves remaining are lala and jamie. I am inclined to go with pb's call for a tie between them, but only because I am fairly certain of their guilt. Your thoughts?

I don't know what to say.

Sorry, but I disagree on this.

The roles certainly added to the game, although it limited my possibilities to express myself in this case.

Jonti made good use of it, and used it to it's maximum extent and that you voted for the wrong person, is something you can only blame yourself for.

There was plenty of evidence pointing to jonti as a wolf, but you decided to ignore that.

Your choice, please don't blame the GM.

And the_hdk : Thanks for hosting this game :)

It was a very good alibi indeed. :D

Boo!

Do it NAO!

This.

Why did punkbob admit all those unscanned into his JL?! :wacko:

A very good question. HE even PMed me to tell me I was the one he trusted the most :eek:

jonti-h, I knew it was either you or Slinky that were the last baddies, but I had to choose.

Congrats on your part for convincing me to lynch Slinky, and sorry to Slinky for me believing jonti.

@ GM: Please don't use these hidden roles in lite games, as it gave jonti a strong alibi that led me to lynch Slinky.

I will be hosting the next lite game, and I will hopefully have it up sometime tomorrow.

Thanks, it was tough, it took a lot of consideration on how to frame Slinky and save my skin - I worked out yesterday that using the PM at the start as leverage was the best route though.

Yep, on the 3rd day we had a JL of 6 members. punkbob, xenomorph, AVN (both scanned) and Heimdall, jonti and Slinky (the last 3 unscanned).

And all information was shared between those 6 (at least the scan information).

I agree this was crazy.

It was indeed

Was he really in the JL? :eek:

Yes

Well, even if jonti-h did deserve this win, he didn't do much for it.
He just made good use of the mess, which was created by punkbob and Slinky.

That was all.

(and of course he hunted me immediately, once I was scanned and knew that something was hopelessly wrong).

Well, I had to read every PM about 6 times to make sure there were no Crovaxians in there, which was damned hard work, and make sure nothing was out of place.

Re: WW Lite Scan

I don't know what to say.

hehe, sorry about the deception there. I told pb I would convince you I was seer to see what happened. I was at a point that I was sure you were good, but pb felt otherwise and(since he was leading the jl) I backed off on it and you know the rest.

punkbob...

I think you might be the worst seer since that one who picked two cultists to out all his scan targets to.

Or Jingles in WWL CXVIII.

Simply amazing.

he got lucky as hell and punkbob outed himself to jonti along with some other dudes...

:mad:

When Punky scanned AVN, it signed his death warrant - I knew that when AVN heard the situation of our "JL" then it wouldn't take him long to work out that I was the wolf in the JL, which wouldn't do. Also if we didn't eat AVN, then eating Punky would be out, because it would arouse suspicion.

I knew, when I was scanned and had read all the PM's that we had likely a wolf in the JL. But I wasn't thinking of you at that moment. I considered Slinky the most likely wolf.

And lynching him, would have created more trust of me in the (great) JL.

You were my 2nd choice of unscanned villagers in the JL who couldn't be trusted. But I doubt that would have been enough to convince the village to lynch you.

Hunting me was (IMHO) not necessary for your win.

I knew, when I was scanned and had read all the PM's that we had likely a wolf in the JL. But I wasn't thinking of you at that moment. I considered Slinky the most likely wolf.

Which is why I didn't hunt Slinky.

You were my 2nd choice of unscanned villagers in the JL who couldn't be trusted. But I doubt that would have been enough to convince the village to lynch you.

It might have been, you never know. Especially as the game wore on.

Hunting me was (IMHO) not necessary for your win.

Oh but it was. Once Punk died, you'd turn to look at the unscanned JLers. Heimdall was pretty obviously not a wolf, so there was only Slinky and me to choose from and once Slinky had died....
It would have been certain death for me

Just curious - why me? :(

Because the JL was f*cked up. ;)

New game up:

Werewolf Lite CXXIII: Armageddon

mushroom-cloud.jpg

The Setting:
In a remote US missile base in southern Montana……..
Welcome, gentlemen. As you all know, my name is Major General Humancalculator, this missile bases commander. Yesterday, them Russkie bastards launched a sneak attack on the US with nucleeear weapons. Before we could launch a counter-missile strike, all of our missile bases were destroyed by nucleeear sabotage except for this one. Them Russkies didn’t know about this base, as it was constructed 2 months ago and is state-of-the-art with top-of-the-line security systems. We are still operational, and as they nuked our proud country, and we need to make them pay for it.

Unfortunately, since this base is so new, our back-up power reactor is not yet operational. Them nucleeear attacks destroyed the power grid. We need the power from the back-up reactor to program the missile launch computers. It was going to be installed next week, so we have all of the necessary materials and manuals to put it together. Unfortunately, without the proper technicians and personnel to put it together, it will take longer than the normal amount of time. We expect it to be operational within 4-8 days, but maybe longer if certain circumstances get in the way. In the meantime, we encourage all personnel at this base to be on the look-out for Russian NKVD agents, who may have infiltrated the base. That is all for now. Good luck gentlemen, and lets make them Russkies pay for this………..​

New game

How could you not have seen jonti-h was the wolf. Besides his voting thingy, he did not help the JL at all :confused:

For this loss I blame my girlfriend since we had to leave. :p I thought I had just posted enough to make it clear who was the last wolf. Meh, I liked the game though, it was a lot of fun.

How could you not have seen jonti-h was the wolf. Besides his voting thingy, he did not help the JL at all :confused:

For this loss I blame my girlfriend since we had to leave. :p I thought I had just posted enough to make it clear who was the last wolf. Meh, I liked the game though, it was a lot of fun.

I'm a master of spin and lies I guess. :p
The JL suspected you far more than me throughout though Slinky, which is why you remained alive.

Humancalculator dropped me a PM yesterday saying "The game's up wolf" or something, and I replied with a detailed description of why it was you not me who was evil. Right down to how you misread your role PM so that you thought I was in your pack, not Jamie - then you realised that sending me the PM was Crovaxian and sent it to Heim and PB too. It worked :D

I'm a master of spin and lies I guess. :p
The JL suspected you far more than me throughout though Slinky, which is why you remained alive.

Humancalculator dropped me a PM yesterday saying "The game's up wolf" or something, and I replied with a detailed description of why it was you not me who was evil. Right down to how you misread your role PM so that you thought I was in your pack, not Jamie - then you realised that sending me the PM was Crovaxian and sent it to Heim and PB too. It worked :D
I am only frustrated that I was unable to have that discussion with you. It would have been fun and of course I would have won ;)

Though how anyone can believe that I would accidentally PM you instead of Jamie550 is beyond me :confused: I don't screw up with PM's unless I intend to :D

I am only frustrated that I was unable to have that discussion with you. It would have been fun and of course I would have won ;)

It would have been fun, but it is by no means certain that you would have won. :)

Though how anyone can believe that I would accidentally PM you instead of Jamie550 is beyond me :confused: I don't screw up with PM's unless I intend to :D

Well, I cited the game when Acronym did precisely that. It added a little factual weight to what would otherwise have been pure fantasy.