• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

the_hdk

Grand Master
87 Badges
Dec 6, 2003
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Rome Gold
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
Werewolf Lite CXXII: South Park

southparkseason10opening.png

The Setting

I'm goin' down to South Park
Gonna have myself a time.
Friendly faces everywhere
Humble folks without temptation.
Goin' down to South Park
Gonna leave my woes behind.
Ample parking day or night
People shouting Howdy Neighbor
Heading on up to South Park.
Gonna see if I can't unwind
I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with big vaginas.
Come on down to South Park and meet some friends of mine.

Rules:

There shall be fifteen (15) players. Special Roles will be handed out after the last person signs up. Everyone will a receive a PM - even villagers.

The game will then proceed to a Day deadline.

The game is divided into two periods - night and day. For practical reasons these two periods take place at the same time, from one update till the next.
Each day, all players gather and decide to lynch one of the players - the person they think is most likely to be a werewolf. Each night, the werewolves decide who to kill. In each 24 hour period, the village will lynch, and the werewolves will hunt. The villagers can try to lynch multiple people by creating a glorious, Lemeard-approved, TIE, and the werewolves can also decide not to hunt anyone at all at night. Beware of Crovaxian slips as well!

Winning:

The werewolves win if they manage to reach parity with the villagers.
The villagers and seer win if they manage to kill all the werewolves.

Player Roles:

11 X Inhabitants of South Park. (Villager): Nothing else to add.
3 X Baddie (Werewolf): Evil Inhabitants of South Park who want South Park to be destroyed!
1 X Santa (Seer): Santa can see each night if an Inhabitant of South Park is evil and wants to destroy our beloved town.

Roleplaying:
For the purposes of this game, all players will be assigned a TRAIT next to their role. The traits will eventually be revealed after a death.
If a player won't play his trait he will get a warning. If he still insists on not playing his trait he will be subbed out (or killed off if there are no subs).

Traits:
Trait # 1 - Mr. Mackey
You have to add Mmmkey at the end of each of your posts.

Trait # 2 - Chef
Chef likes to sing and talk about his black salty balls.

Trait # 3 - Tweak
Tweek is hyperactive and paranoid. Tweek also tends to scream Oh God! or Too Much pressure or a varioton of that.
He spams a lot.

Trait # 4 - Timmy
Every 3rd Sentence Timmy shouts out his forum name!

Trait # 5 - Jimmy
Jimmy is handi-capable.
Jimmy stutters and he uses the phrase "Have you seen this, have you heard about this?" while telling jokes every now and then.

Trait # 6 - Kenny McCormick
Kenny is very eager to impress others and say disgusting things. (mostly sexual)

Also the most important thing. Kenny's posts are very hard to understand due to the orange parka he's wearing.
So nearly all of his posts are unreadable. :)

Trait # 7 - Cartman
A Special Trait. A villager becomes an evil pragmatic. Can win with both sides. But he doesn't count to the parity of baddies.

Trait # 8 - Towlie
Towlie talks as if he's stoned and he often says the sentence "You wanna get high?"

Trait # 9 - Hippie
Hippies tend to say a lot of "Dude", "Man" and "Relax".

Trait #10 - Butters
Butters is cheerful, naïve, optimistic, and well-behaved. Butters tends to follow others in bandwagons and he sometimes sais "little buddy".

Trait #11 - Goth Kid
Goth kids talk about how pointless and painful life is, and they frequently write poems about death and sorrow.
Their main priority is to avoid being conformist. So they avoid getting into bandwagons often

Trait #12 - Canadian
Canadians end their posts with "Guy" or "Buddy"
They also use "eh" as a tag question.

The Deadline:

DEADLINE FOR VOTES AND OTHER STUFF IS (21:00 GMT, 23:00 CEST)

A vote posted at 20:59pm will count. One posted at 21:00pm will NOT!
Voting Ends At Deadline Even If Game Moderator Is Not Present!​

Other Rules:
§1A. - You sign up to the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§1B. - No new players will be admitted after the game has started, EXCEPT if substituting for another player.
§1C. - You may at any time be substituted out by requesting so in the thread.
§1D. - Players are responsible for any Private Messages (PMs) missed due to inbox being full.

§2. - Orders and votes submitted after deadline are ignored.

§3A. – Players will vote daily. Should they not vote, THEY WILL BE REPLACED. There will be no exceptions unless the Game Moderator states otherwise.
§3B. – Invalid votes (Voting for Game Moderator/Ghosts) will not be accepted.
§3C. – In the event of a TIE, BOTH players will be executed.
§3D. - The player(s) with the majority of votes at deadline is considered dead. He will not reveal any inside information after the deadline.

§4A. - SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION OR REVEAL ANY INFORMATION. ANY ACTION WHICH CAN AFFECT TO THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME IS FORBIDDEN. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§4B. - When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour.

§5. - Alliances and Feuds which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances and Feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§6A. – The Game Moderator has the last word on all matters.
§6B. – If the Game Moderator makes a mistake (e.g. with the vote count, hunt orders), if critical information has been revealed, the mistake will be kept.

§7A. – Forging PMs is allowed. Screenshots of PMs is not.
§7B. - Posting or quoting of PMs from the GM is not allowed - real or forged.

§8. – Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in size 4 bold text. For example:

VOTE EUROO7

If you wish to un-vote someone, write "UNVOTE":

UNVOTE EUROO7, VOTE EUROO8

Any other type of voting will not be counted and will make you eligible for subbing. In case of re-voting without un-voting the original vote will be the counted vote. DO NOT EDIT VOTES AFTER POSTING THEM.

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at his/her full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE.

§10. – Trust no one. Especially not the GM.

§11. - EUROO7 will deal with all medical problems.

Last edited:
Player List:

1 - EURO07 the villager as Butters. Lynched on day One.
2 - jonti-h the wolf as a Go...ehh Vamp Kid. WINNER
3 - joebthegreat the wolf as a hippie. Lynched on day three.
4 - Slinky the villager as Tweek. Lynched on the Last Day.
5 - Jamie550 the wolf as Timmy. Lynched on day four.
6 - punkbob the seer as a Canadian Santa. Hunted on Night Four.
7 - Byakhiam the villager as a Goth Kid. Lynched on Day Two.
8 - Lalalilo the villager as Cartman. Lynched on Day Five.
9 - Jensthemens the villager as a hippie. Hunted on Night One.
10 - AVN the villager as Towlie. Hunted on Night Three.
11 - Skarion the villager as Mr.Mackey. Hunted on Night Two.
12 - XenomorphII the villager as Jimmy. Hunted on Night Five.
13 - humancalculator the villager as a Canadian. Died on the last Day.
14 - dublish the villager as Chef. Lynched on Day Four.
15 - Heimdall subbed by EURO07 the villager as Darth Butters. Hunted on the last Day.

Subs:

1 -

Events:

Day and Night One - Butters is killed off and a hippie disapread during the night.

Day and Night Two - A Goth kid is kicked out of South Park and Mr. Mackey disappears at night.

Day and Night Three - Another hippie is killed in South Park and Towlie went missing with 4kg of marijuana.

Day and Night Four - A tie between Timmy and Chef. And Santa was found without his pants, dead.

Day and Night Five - Cartman gets what he deserves and Jimmy went off to join a gang.

Final Day - Vamp Jonti takes it All!

Baddie WIN

Winner:
Jonti-h

Last edited:
In

In as... nobody important... because the GM is a big ol' meanie! :(

In, I was immidiately thinking which character to pick, but I couldn't decide. Luckily for me, we can't choose our own, though that also makes me sad.

I feel it's time for my usual break. Hopefully some newcomer will get a place in this game instead of me. If the GM feels he needs a sub, however, he's always free to send me a PM later on. :)

I guess the players are expected to post in a certain style. Not that they get real traits like in the big game. Or am I wrong ?

I guess so
(sign up)

I feel it's time for my usual break. Hopefully some newcomer will get a place in this game instead of me. If the GM feels he needs a sub, however, he's always free to send me a PM later on. :)

Please sign up! :p