• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I didn't actually defend Punkbob - that was your misreading what I said. Had I been a villager, I would still have said the same thing, except I would have voted on you too.

You came up with some idea that I still don't understand that Punky had done some form of crovax, when he had done nothing of the sort. The fact that I got support from villagers rather bears me out on this.

Well to me his post/vote was illogical in some way. Maybe I got lucky?
And your post was for me defending punk. Sbr's on the other hand wasn't.

In the end I was right. But it didn't do any good.... But the village should remember to trust me more often. :p

Bah, I would of had the Seer the first or second night if I had my way....

Otherwise, well played game to my fellow wolves.

No lynching of Punkbob? :(

Nein, and it never come up again after I offed you. sorta surprised, I had a whole story as to why the wolves were framing me.

As for the Hunt order for Euro, I wanted to kill either eu_Proof or Gatheliehiem the first night, but got over ruled because it was "not nice". When he didn't ask to sub back in, it sealed the deal that he was at least in the JL if not the Seer.

Well Punky*, I agree with (I think it was) Slinky that you shouldn't hunt newcomers the first night. It is bad form.

IMHO a newbie should only be killed by lynching when it is absolutely obvious he's a wolf. :)

*Can I call you Punky?

Well Punky*, I agree with (I think it was) Slinky that you shouldn't hunt newcomers the first night. It is bad form.

IMHO a newbie should only be killed by lynching when it is absolutely obvious he's a wolf. :)

*Can I call you Punky?

Only I can call him Punky. :mad:

Only I can call him Punky. :mad:

Oh, I see. I wouldn't want to intrude into your special relationship... =/

I'll call him something else then. Punks, Punken or Bobs.

*Can I call you Punky?

But my scanning technique nailed them two as the most likely seers.

It may not be nice, but I prefer to view all players the same, and that they are all equally lynchable/huntable. If they perk up my ears, I am gonna hunt them.

Oh, I see. I wouldn't want to intrude into your special relationship... =/

I'll call him something else then. Punks, Punken or Bobs.

You may call me what ever you like, the question is weather or not I will respond*

*I usally will because I get a lot of nick names due to my height, just never call me Drew or Andy, cause I am neither, and I will hate your guts for disrespecting me...

I shouldn't, but here it is...

<<<<The I told you so dance....>>>>>

best villager sbr??
come on if he would follow me, the village would have lynched punk on day 1...
or was he the only active villager?

the village was one big failure this game.

You are criticizing me? :rofl::rolleyes:

Now I remember why I only play 2-3 Lite games a year.

I would like to be a sub if space becomes available

I'm afraid this game has ended.

The current active game is linked at the top of this page in one of my posts.

We are currently in need of subs too. :)

Where did you find that quote? :eek:

It sounds like that mysterious guy would kill for a spot. :eek:

Oh noe, it's my arch enemy!!!

/me runs for cover!