• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm fine with it, as long as everyone thinks we'll get at least 1 wolf.

I think we will get at least one wolf.

I am fine with it, as long as there will be no one breaking it against my favour.

I think we will get at least one wolf.

I am fine with it, as long as there will be no one breaking it against my favour.

I just realized if we don't get a wolf we lose; there are 11 people and 4 wolves if 3 villagers die the wolves reach parity.

I just realized if we don't get a wolf we lose; there are 11 people and 4 wolves if 3 villagers die the wolves reach parity.

We'll get a wolf.

I'm getting a bad feeling that no one is trying to break the TIE half an hour before deadline.
The are waiting to snipe.

It would be quite funny if you didn't kill a wolf. It would be the greatest village fail in history. But it won't happen. Go Goodies! (even though you killed me)

It would be quite funny if you didn't kill a wolf. It would be the greatest village fail in history. But it won't happen. Go Goodies! (even though you killed me)

No it wouldn't.

Name me a greater failure then.....

I am not yet sure if I like the risk of a tie right now. Both people are suspicious and there is a good chance one of them is a wolf. I doubt they are both wolves though.

I am not yet sure if I like the risk of a tie right now. Both people are suspicious and there is a good chance one of them is a wolf. I doubt they are both wolves though.

Unless you know which is which...

Official count:
Final.

Eu_proof: 5
- EURO (/Gathen) [243], jonti [245], k-59 [253], Punkbob [270], Mr. G [276]

Mr. G: 5
- Slinky [249], sbr [250], Eu_proof [266], Lemeard [271], Jingles [282]

Not voted: Capibara.

The fourth day

Pew. This heat is killing you, and although the group has gotten smaller and smaller, you have to ration the food and water to make it last. Still no sight of a search party or anything - doesn't someone know that the ship went down..? The island is still sort of a paradise, but you'd really like to find the ones who have killed your companions.

palau_red01.jpg

Then someone gets the bright idea to get rid of two guys today. "-Yeah, that sounds as a brilliant idea" someone else says, and you all agree.
Mr. G and Eu_proof are separated from the group and you hang them from the nearest palm tree. Brilliant! Why didn't you think of this sooner?!

The fifth day

Later during the evening a smooth talking sob walks up and asks EUROO7 if he would like to have a word behind some bushes some way from the camp. "-Oh, what is this? Will he finally put his hand on my thigh and confess his undying love for me?", EUROO7 thinks and walks away with Punkbob.
berlusconi_smile.jpg

Now with the group leader EUROO7 gone everything goes bad. Slinky steps up and drives his knife deep into sbr's heart, jonti pushes Jingles into the camp fire and smashes Lemeard's head in with a stone. K-59 lures Capibara down to the water and drowns him in the sea. They managed to get rid of everyone else and the food and water supply lasts them for another week. Luckily a boat gets them off the island within a few days and are hailed as the lone survivors from the terrible ship wreck in the South Pacific.

Slinky writes a book called "How I met Friday." k-59 appears on numerous talk shows and is hired as Oprah's new expert on survival stories. Punkbob starts a successful travelling business called "Robinson Crusoe travels" and jonti marries a curvy, blond, gold digger. They all live long wonderful lives and die of old age.

FIN

Congrats to the winning wolves:
Punkbob
k-59
Slinky
Jonti-h

---------------
You lynch Mr. G and Eu_proof. Both are villagers.
EUROO7 is hunted. The seer is down.