• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Jonti-h

I always distrust him until he is outed as wolf or forms the JL.

Official count:
Final.

Flooper: 4
- Gathenhielm [142], Capibara [151], Slinky [155], Mr. G [158]

Lemeard: 2
- jonti [137], Jamie [146]

Lord Strange:
- Jingles [134]

sbr:
- Lemeard [135]

k-59:
- sbr [161]

Punkbob:
- k-59 [152]

Jamie:
- THE_SPLIT [156]

Not voted: Lord Strange, Flooper, Punkbob and Eu_proof.

----------

As I don't have any subs, those who did not vote will not be subbed out, but if you fail to vote again you will be killed off!

OMG, I got home 5 mins too late for the vote :(?

Sorry for this, wont happen again.

The second day

Still no ship on the horizon.
Not a single aeroplane in the sky.
Only the quiet, gentle wind, and the babbling from those other bofoons, of course!

You have decided to call the guy who was on the island when you were washed up here "Friday", since the current situation reminds you of a certain book you read as a kid. The story is much better than experiencing the real thing, and you make a mental note to email the publishers of the said book about the possibility of a sequel, intended for a more mature audience, which will tell the reality of behing a cast away.

The group decides to off Flooper. No one remembers him from the ship, and he doesn't fill in the blanks himself, so you all agree it is better to get rid of him before it turns out he's a mass murderer who's on the run or something, you already have problems as it is...

The third night

Nothing special happens during the night.

...unless you think that THE_SPLIT's skull getting smashed with a stone is "special" of course.

You really doubt Flooper and THE_SPLIT were anything else than regular nice guys. They didn't seem bloodthursty.

-------------------
You lynch Flooper, the villager.
THE_SPLIT is hunted during the night. Another villager...

AH **** Sorry. Gaah! Relatives distract me for too long and I miss a day.!

I was going to comment that my participation might be a bit lower this game than what people are used of me, but it seems I am well above average in activity :p

I was going to comment that my participation might be a bit lower this game than what people are used of me, but it seems I am well above average in activity :p

Active enough for some eating, eh?

Vote Slinky

Active enough for some eating, eh?

Vote Slinky
Well yes, I eat well every day. Have you been able to scrounge up anything on this beach? You might want to go inland where there is an abundance of food. Don't cross the river though. Bad things happen there, it's an evil place.

I might be willing to trade. Some food for information of the outside world?

Well yes, I eat well every day. Have you been able to scrounge up anything on this beach? You might want to go inland where there is an abundance of food. Don't cross the river though. Bad things happen there, it's an evil place.

I might be willing to trade. Some food for information of the outside world?

I must admit I am very hungry yes, all I have eaten on this lousy island is a stinky pile of turtle-eggs. What information could I give you that woud allow me to eat some of your food?

And I really hope that the named abundance of food isn´t your private stash of corpses...

I have several kinds of fruit, though I haven't picked them yet since I like them fresh from the tree. Further I keep these weird birds. They are white, fat and can't even fly, but they taste really good and my experiments with fermenting drinks are turning out pretty good.

I was just curious about some recent events. I had bet some money on the superbowl and I am curious if I am a stranded millionaire or not :p and have they gotten all those bugs out of Vista yet?

You seem like a nice guy, care to walk with me, I was just planning on checking my snares and nets. We can talk while gathering food :)

Did you just ask me if they´ve fixed the bugs in vista?

*Runs away in mad laughter*

........... Later ...................

Okey now, let´s walk, but please don´t mention vista again.

Hmmppf, I thought it was a perfectly normal question. Oh well I guess we'll have to check the daily catch ourselves. Are you coming Bruno?

It´s just that the mere thought of Vista being bug-free is so ridiculous that I couldn´t help myself.

Now, how do we prove to me that you´re a decent guy and not a knife-stabbing bastard?

I do own a knife. I made it myself.

*shows knife proudly*

I wouldn't stab with it though, because then the blade would get dull or even break. No, slicing is the key. Unfortunately I can give you no record of good behaviour, since there is no government office in the neighborhood. You will just have to trust me. At the moment I am your best bet of surviving on this island.

I did notice some weird behaviour in some of your fellow stranded. sbr for example, he has been behaving weird for two consecutive days. I don't know what he was doing just before sundown. He was accusing one man and the next moment he was accusing another. Perhaps he could give an explanation of his actions?

Edit: Vote sbr

Here's the plan: No lynching villagers.

Why didn't we think of that earlier <_<

Nope let's lynch the seer instead.

:eek: BADDIE TELL! :p

I did notice some weird behaviour in some of your fellow stranded. sbr for example, he has been behaving weird for two consecutive days. I don't know what he was doing just before sundown. He was accusing one man and the next moment he was accusing another. Perhaps he could give an explanation of his actions?

I can:
CM521Shrooms-Posters.jpg

Did you just ask me if they´ve fixed the bugs in vista?

*Runs away in mad laughter*

........... Later ...................

Okey now, let´s walk, but please don´t mention vista again.

Clearly you are delusional. Vista doesn't have bugs. It is a bug, with an operating system attached. :nods sagely:

EDIT: This multi quote thing is pretty damn good :D