• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't remember playing with wolf Lemeard, but IIRC, the villager Lemeard didn't have the most posts in the thread, and mainly consisting of spam, and not bothering, for example, to even comment on any aspect of the Hdk incident, despite being around, and having time to post spam, almost as if it really was completely unimportant in any form to him.

Vote Lemeard

I also do not like that Ls post that people have commented on, but then again, Lord Strange is always suspicious.

... the Hdk incident ....
What about it? He didn't want to play and at least I didn't want a sub this early. As the day went on I thought it was more possible that he was a wolf, but then again he always seems like a wolf.
shrug.gif

I also do not like that Ls post that people have commented on, but then again, Lord Strange is always suspicious.
I thought the same thing when I saw it but he always seems to be the first to post when the deadline is in that general time frame. Just like always voting the person above him, it could be a tell but he does it every time; maybe we should lynch him just to try and break the habit. ;)

Hmm these intruders are dangerous, only one day on the island and they already turn on themselves. I think I will keep my distance.

Official count:
~5 hours 15 minutes remaining.

Lemeard: 2
- jonti [137], Jamie [146]

Lord Strange:
- Jingles [134]

sbr:
- Lemeard [135]

k-59:
- sbr [136]

Flooper:
- Gathenhielm [142]

Not voted: Slinky, THE_SPLIT, Mr. G, Lord Strange, k-59, Capibara, Flooper, Punkbob and Eu_proof.

I thought the same thing when I saw it but he always seems to be the first to post when the deadline is in that general time frame. Just like always voting the person above him, it could be a tell but he does it every time; maybe we should lynch him just to try and break the habit. ;)

It does seem to be a theme with LS, making himself suspicious I mean.

Vote Flooper X for creating a tie yesterday

Edit: Ironically, I'm creating a tie myself.

I think sbr got the joke. Nothing personal, just couldn't resist.

In other news; TIE!

I don't remember playing with wolf Lemeard, but IIRC, the villager Lemeard didn't have the most posts in the thread, and mainly consisting of spam, and not bothering, for example, to even comment on any aspect of the Hdk incident, despite being around, and having time to post spam, almost as if it really was completely unimportant in any form to him.
You're calling me not a spammer? I'm a spammer by nature. Just good at restraining myself though. (Bsides, I can't compete with EUROO7)

And as stated by sbr... what incident? Was mindless bickering/someone that didn't want to play which I assumed to be completely irrelevant to the game and he was most likely a villager anyway.
Edit: Besides, my posts aren't spam. Most of them are funnies :)

Vote Flooper X

he is dangerous :eek:

Vote Jammie 550 i think if either he or Lemard turn out to be wolfes this will tell us a lot!
It would tell us that either me or Jamie is a wolf!

Vote Flooper X for creating a tie yesterday

Edit: Ironically, I'm creating a tie myself.

Np, I'll fix that for you. Vote Flooper X