• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I could indeed

but most all my voters think i'm the most likely goodie... ;):D

I still find it curious that you are so against dying when you didn't want to play int eh first place, the more I think about it the more I think you very well could be a wolf. :)

I still find it curious that you are so against dying when you didn't want to play int eh first place, the more I think about it the more I think you very well could be a wolf. :)

Well If I play, I play as best as I can....
the village thinks it's in their best interest if I die....I can live with that

I'm sorry to see that nothing has changed since I left....

Well If I play, I play as best as I can....
the village thinks it's in their best interest if I die....I can live with that

I'm sorry to see that nothing has changed since I left....

You keep saying this but it is the first day, there is no rhyme or reason to the first day, I would just as soon keep a sub out of the game, which means killing you, sorry.

Official count:
Final standings.

hdk: 4
- THE_SPLIT [65], Punkbob [80], sbr [107], the_hdk [109]

Lemeard: 3
- Gathenhielm [58], Mr. G [61], Lord Strange [72]

Mr. G: 2
- jonti [62], Flooper [67]

k-59:
- Jingles [85]

Jamie:
- Nautilu [56]

Capibara:
- Lemeard [57]

sbr:
- Eu_proof [59]

Eu_proof:
- Capibara [60]

Gathenhielm:
- k-59 [66]

Jingles:
- Jamie [90]

Nautilu:
- Slinky [104]

Everyone voted! :)

The first day

Well the first day on the island isn't too bad after all. Except that smelly guy who apparently has been on this island for some time already. If he's managed to survive there must be food and fresh water somewhere, right?

Eu_proof manages to find the knife with which the cook was killed yesterday, but there is no trace left on it, or anything else, that ties it to the perpetrator. Another guy fishes up a neat pillow and mattress out of the see, but you're all too blassé to even bother about it - one might even say you've already been zombiefied...

The first day of voting ends with you chosing the_hdk to jump down into the magma pool on the island's active vulcano. As he fries you get a sniff of the fumes, and you feel regret that you didn't roast him over an open fire instead. You'd almost kill for some nice juicy roasted chicken right now...

The Second Night

Apparently the_hdk wasn't a baddie, since you find Mr Nautilu stabbed to death, quite like the cook was yesterday. You feel sick, but at the same time you're awfully glad you weren't the one who was stabbed during the night. Nautilu was just an ordinary guy. In fact, he couldn't have been clairvoyant if he couldn't see himself getting killed in his sleep!

For breakfast you eat some blue coloured berries which are plentiful on this island. They must be nutritious if there are so many left around, right?

You're exhausted and go back to bed...

----------------
You lynched the_hdk, who was a villager.
The wolves eat Nautilu. He too was a villager.

Oooooooh! Berries! They must be nice, if a little painful to stomach.
So Who's Next?

After sleeping a few hours we can conclude that this is completely outrageous. No TIE. The village has yet again failed.

I will thus make the following move and vote the outed WereWolf-player;

VOTE SBR

He plays WereWolf. Thus he is guilty.

After sleeping a few hours we can conclude that this is completely outrageous. No TIE. The village has yet again failed.

I will thus make the following move and vote the outed WereWolf-player;

VOTE SBR

He plays WereWolf. Thus he is guilty.

Nice logic there!

Vote Lemeard, he also plays WereWolf

You..I.. must.. wolf..

..oh screw this. Too easy.

I pass.

Lawl, would LS really have baddie telled I wonder?