• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official count:
~5 hours remaining.

Lemeard: 3
- Gathenhielm [58], Mr. G [61], Lord Strange [72]

Mr. G: 2
- jonti [62], Flooper [67]

hdk: 2
- THE_SPLIT [65], Punkbob [80]

k-59: 2
- sbr [68], Jingles [85]

Jamie:
- Nautilu [56]

Capibara:
- Lemeard [57]

sbr:
- Eu_proof [59]

Eu_proof:
- Capibara [60]

Gathenhielm:
- k-59 [66]

Punkbob:
- the_hdk [82]

Jingles:
- Jamie [90]

Not voted: Slinky.

-------

Someone manages to salvage a pillow and mattress from the floating debree (both objects surprisingly dry), but You immediately claim these things for yourself - surely the leader of the group deserves to sleep comfortably if he's supposed to care for the others?

this is getting ridiculous...

this will be my last post in this thread...

Err, why?

Nobody is insulting you. :confused:

Not agreeing with you =/= insulting you.

OOC: I was hoping to RP a bit more today, but I had to bring my gf to the hospital, luckily nothing serious but it's enough to have kept me busy all day. Since I have only five minutes before I have to leave again and there seems to be something going on, but I really don't get it, I will place a vote on someone without votes

Vote Nautilu

Ok. That was uncalled for. Why insult me?

IMO your all too easy on 'interpreting' things some people didn't post....

I see nothing changed since my last game....

edit: no something did... zombie village is back...

What? That was not an insult; it seems other knew what he meant.

Yes, I am shocked the zombie village is back on the first day of a game that took 4 days to get enough players. :wacko:

this is getting ridiculous...

this will be my last post in this thread...

Unvote k-59
Vote the_hdk

Err, why?

Nobody is insulting you. :confused:

Not agreeing with you =/= insulting you.

Ok I lied it wasn't my last post...

you didn't insult me. And it has nothing to do with agreeing with me or not.
I just didn't see how you came up with the seer out of your fellow native speaker punkbob's post.
He could have meant it, but that isn't sure now is it? I guess it's a native speakers thing....

But I agree with Punkbob on one thing.... I would also suspect me not to have a special role...as I already asked to be subed out and joined only so that the game could start.

But let's go and do some good for the village shall we?.... let's lynch a villager!

unvote punkbob

vote hdk

I just didn't see how you came up with the seer out of your fellow native speaker punkbob's post.
He could have meant it, but that isn't sure now is it? I guess it's a native speakers thing....

Well he said:
Vote the_hdk

He has asked to be subbed out of the game, and unless the GM is devious, he is most likely a villager. Lets get him out of the way now, and try and analyze who amongst us is a wolf.

Now, to me, "most likely a villager" also means "not likely to have a special role" i.e. isn't the seer.

"most likely a villager", "not likely to have a special role" also means isn't a wolf ;)

but I guess lynching wolfs isn't good....;)

That is precisely why I am not voting you.

So tell us why we should vote someone else randomly instead of you?

My ability to read between lines or interpret things might be low but your ability to think logically isn't high either. ;):p

For the 3rd time.... I agree with Punkbob that because I asked to be subbed out just before the game begun I am to quote him...

"most likely a villager", "not likely to have a special role".

Since when do you vote on the guy you think is the most likely a goodie?

My ability to read between lines or interpret things might be low but your ability to think logically isn't high either. ;):p
If you want to start with insults I have a few saved up that I could pull out really quick.

For the 3rd time.... I agree with Punkbob that because I asked to be subbed out just before the game begun I am to quote him...

"most likely a villager", "not likely to have a special role".

Since when do you vote on the guy you think is the most likely a goodie?
You don't even wan tot play why are you even bothering? Maybe because you ended up with a fun (wolfy) role?

If you want to start with insults I have a few saved up that I could pull out really quick.

I used the :p smiley = I wasn't serious

but if you want to, knock yourself out :p

You don't even wan tot play why are you even bothering? Maybe because you ended up with a fun (wolfy) role?

Good question. If I play, I try to be active and stay alive. Regardless of my role.

btw you asked me a question and I answered you.

Yes, I am shocked the zombie village is back on the first day of a game that took 4 days to get enough players. :wacko:

Hmph. It only took 2 days!