• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Heimdall

Brun hårig sjuk sköterska
Jan 25, 2002
Visit site
[post=9372065]Previous games[/post]

Werewolf Lite CXVII: Stranded

jennyandjasonarestrandedonadesertedisland.jpg

The setting
You and a couple of friends decide to leave your cold, snowy, home town for a week long cruise in the South Pacific. But already on the third night the cruise ship is caught in a storm and goes down in the ocean. You and 16 other passengers make it to a deserted island but with little provisions and this island does not provide you with food or fresh water. You only have enough of it to last a week, and some of you soon realise that help is far away. These four persons will, to ensure their own survival, kill the others to make the food last longer. Already after the first day one of your fellows has disappeared in the most suspicious of ways and you realise you must find those responsible before you're all killed.

Among you is a clairvoyant who every night will see whether someone else wishes well or bad.

Rules
There shall be seventeen (17) players. Special Roles will be handed out after the last person signs up. Everyone will a receive a PM - even villagers.

The game will then proceed to a Day deadline.

The game is divided into two periods - night and day. For practical reasons these two periods take place at the same time, from one update till the next.
Each day, all the players gathers and decide to lynch one of the players - the one they think is most likely to be a werewolf. Each night, the werewolves decide who to kill. In each 24 hour period, you will lynch, and the werewolves will hunt. You can try to lynch multiple people by creating a glorious, Lemeard-approved, TIE, and the werewolves can decide not to hunt anyone at all at night.

Winning:
The werewolves win if they manage to reach parity with the villagers.
The villagers and seer win if they manage to kill all the werewolves.

Roles:
12 X Normal stranded person (Villager): The simplest role, a villager knows nothing for sure, but can use the power of his vote to help lynch others.
1 X Clairvoyant (Seer): Can scan one person each night to check to see whether he is a werewolf or villager. Votes like the villagers.
4 X Stranded persons who will do everything to survive (Werewolf): A sinister, evil player who, along with his partners, try to eliminate all the good players. Each night, the werewolves hunt a player. Votes like the villagers.

DEADLINE FOR VOTES AND OTHER STUFF IS 21:00 GMT (22:00 Central European Time, 4:00 PM Eastern Time, 1:00 PM Pacific Time, 05:00 China Standard)

A vote posted at 20:59 will count. One posted at 21:00 will NOT!
Voting Ends At Deadline Even If Game Moderator Is Not Present!

OTHER RULES
§1A. - You sign up to the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§1B. - No new players will be admitted after the game has started, EXCEPT if substituting for another player.
§1C. - You may at any time be substituted out by requesting so in the thread. Players who are going to be absent are encouraged to do this!
§1D. - Players are responsible for any Private Messages (PMs) missed due to inbox being full.

§2. - Orders and votes submitted after deadline are ignored.

§3A. – Players will vote daily. Should they not vote, THEY WILL BE REPLACED. There will be no exceptions unless the Game Moderator states otherwise.
§3B. – Invalid votes (Voting for Game Moderator/Ghosts) will not be accepted.
§3C. – In the event of a TIE, ALL players will be executed.

§4A. - SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION OR REVEAL ANY INFORMATION. ANY ACTION WHICH CAN AFFECT TO THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME IS FORBIDDEN. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§4B. - When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour.

§5. - Alliances, feuds and rivalries which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§6A. – The Game Moderator has the last word on all matters.
§6B. – If the Game Moderator makes a mistake (e.g. with the vote count, hunt orders), if critical information has been revealed, the mistake will be kept.
§6C. - The Game Moderator is always right.

§7A. – Forging PMs is allowed. Screenshots of PMs is not.
§7B. - Posting, forwarding or quoting of PMs from the GM is explicitly forbidden - real or forged - as is quoting sections of one or making reference to the contents of one.

§8. – Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in bold and enlarged text (size 3 or 4). For example:

VOTE X

If you wish to un-vote someone, write "UNVOTE":

UNVOTE X, VOTE Y

Any other type of voting is counted as no vote and will make you eligible for subbing. In case of re-voting without un-voting the original vote will be the counted vote. DO NOT EDIT VOTES AFTER POSTING THEM.

§10. – Trust no one. Especially not the GM.

Players:
1. Jonti-h (previous GM) the werewolf won the game.
2. Slinky the werewolf won the game.
3. Lemeard the villager lived until the last day but lost because of parity.
4. Jamie550 the villager was hunted the fourth night.
5. THE_SPLIT the villager was hunted the third night.
6. sbr the villager lived until the last day but lost because of parity.
7. Mr. G the villager was lynched the fourth day.
8. Nautilu the villager was hunted the second night.
9. Jingles the villager lived until the last day but lost because of parity.
10. Lord Strange the villager was lynched the third day.
11. k-59 the werewolf won the game.
12. Capibara lived until the last day but lost because of parity.
13. the_hdk the villager was lynched the first day.
14. Flooper X the villager was lynched the second day.
15. Gathenhielm subbed out for EUROO7 the seer was hunted the fifth night.
16. Punkbob the werewolf won the game.
17. Eu_proof the villager was lynched the fourth day.

Subs:
1. Jamie II

Events:
1. Heimdall the cook is killed the first night!

2. the_hdk is lynched the first day and Nautilu is hunted the second night.

3. Flooper X is lynched the second day and THE_SPLIT is hunted the third night.

4. Lord Strange is lynched the third day and Jamie550 is lynched the fourth night.

5. Mr. G and Eu_proof are lynched the fourth day and EUROO7 is hunted the fifth night. Ending credits.

Last edited:
In!

Vote Lemeard

Also, thanks for reserving me a space :D

In!

IN! And I will vote for whoever is above me, even if it gets me lynched!

I played John Locke in the Lost werewolf game. Perhaps I could play this as John Stuart Mill.*

* Only joking. I don't have time for Lite right now. Out.

I will vote whoever is not me! :p