Werewolf Lite CXLVI: The 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think people jumping on the EURO wagon today are more suspect than anyone who jumped on the Jamie wagon. A wolf thing to let someone make a faulty analasys and then jump on him the next day.

If we try to lynch everyone who tries to start a discussion about people then we're just trying to force a mindless village to form.

VOTE NAUTILU

Of course I will note EURO defended Lord Strange. I will also note marty went out of his way to defend a villager that was going to die, maybe because he knew Jamie was a goodie?

What is this?
Two days yesterday?
walrus you suck!!!!!!!!!
I have a life and aren't 24/7 in my computer!
You suck! Walrus!!!!:mad:

ghosts should use colors when they talk... :p

(And yeah, you got screwed. I'm actually kind of lucky I didn't end up missing one of those deadlines myself.)

What is this?
Two days yesterday?
walrus you suck!!!!!!!!!
I have a life and aren't 24/7 in my computer!
You suck! Walrus!!!!:mad:

Sorry, but I thought I was clear enough about the deadlines. You can sub back in if you want and there's a need.

Infact, The Arch Mede may like someone to sub for him (subbing the sub!)

So many people are wasting their votes....
I suggest we start focusing on "viable candidates"
Vote Okyriosy, to keep things competetive and the fact that he just threw his vote away by voting LS!

So many people are wasting their votes....
I suggest we start focusing on "viable candidates"
Vote Okyriosy, to keep things competetive and the fact that he just threw his vote away by voting LS!

Nautilu is a "viable candidate" because he's jumping after someone's analasys that he never opposed after letting it go through and kill a villager. That's what wolves do, they let villagers make the faulty analasys and then use that as a base to get villagers lynch and put the blame on other villagers.

Okyriosy is a "viable candidate" why?

Nautilu is a "viable candidate" because he's jumping after someone's analasys that he never opposed after letting it go through and kill a villager. That's what wolves do, they let villagers make the faulty analasys and then use that as a base to get villagers lynch and put the blame on other villagers.

Okyriosy is a "viable candidate" why?

Because I rather see the reaction of running up three people and see who blinks first and hopefully get a wolf. Do not worry I will be online at the deadline to break the tie if need be.....

And in regards to jumping on faulty bandwagons.... I only know one person who does is and makes it obvious... that is HC. Going after villagers, who do not post as much by accusing them of bandwagoning, however, is a common wolf tactic.

Joebthegreat is making the most sense today.

Vote Nautilu

"The Lord" Careers around track a t top[ pace, and pulls out a paintgun!
He shoots Okyriosy twice! Definitely has him in his sights-but no! He spins out and instead hits Nautilu!

Vote Nautilu

(thought I might do som RP for once)