Werewolf Lite CXLVI: The 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope this clears me as a villager, I think we should go for those who jumped on the Jamie-wagon i.e. oky, punkbob,THE_SPLIT (I shall deal with EUROO7 personally)

Vote Okyriosy

I hope this clears me as a villager, I think we should go for those who jumped on the Jamie-wagon i.e. oky, punkbob,THE_SPLIT (I shall deal with EUROO7 personally)

Vote Okyriosy
Ahahahaha! You make EUROO7 laugh!

But I agree.

Vote THE_SPLIT

Because he killed my father, Obi wan told me.

Is this shameless self-preservation or a genuine desire to fight evil?

Is this shameless self-preservation or a genuine desire to fight evil?
Whatever you think is something a goodie would do.

Seems very strange that both marty and Euro are keen to hang people "who jumped on the bandwagon" yet it was Euro who was pushing for that bandwagon

Vote Euro
I was pushing for the lynch of Jamie, who I believed to be evil.

vote Eur07 for the bandwagon of yesterday..

Is it that hard to at least spell my name right? :(

Everytime your name is spelt correctly, Evil wins. And I punch a kitten :mad:

He eats the lemon afterwards too. :p

46d1574380ae4bebd1231df009bc0199359.jpg

"...and now, just in case there is any CONFUSION (operative term here) this is the race order on lap 19: David Coulthard leads and has yet to stop; Hakkinen leads and has yet to stop..."

Euro, oky, punk and split mentioned so far. Euro seems to be trying to get people to vote for him, that must mean he is pretending to guilty in order to make me think he is innocent.

vote punk_bob