Werewolf Lite CXLVI: The 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was just about to vote Jamie, but then the-hdk did, if I did it now, it still wouldn't clear me, in fact it would make me much more suspicious as he's obviously going to die anyway, so I will keep my vote where it is.

I was just about to vote Jamie, but then the-hdk did, if I did it now, it still wouldn't clear me, in fact it would make me much more suspicious as he's obviously going to die anyway, so I will keep my vote where it is.
Fine. I will consider your plea of goodieness.

I don't need you to tell me what the fuck I should do, continue to speak a pile of shit and present it as gospel, but I for one, sir, shall not be hoodwinked

Oh and, btw, your defence of ''why would I be so obviously a wolf if I was a wolf?'' can work either way, I could say, why I am so obviously coordinating with Jamie (even though I'm not, I merely voted the same as him, for want of a significantly better candidate, I chose Lord Strange as he had the biggest case against him at the time)

I don't need you to tell me what the fuck I should do, continue to speak a pile of shit and present it as gospel, but I for one, sir, shall not be hoodwinked

Oh and, btw, your defence of ''why would I be so obviously a wolf if I was a wolf?'' can work either way, I could say, why I am so obviously coordinating with Jamie (even though I'm not, I merely voted the same as him, for want of a significantly better candidate, I chose Lord Strange as he had the biggest case against him at the time)
Hey, the more you become upset about us lynching your packmate, the more you seem like a good candidate tomorrow. ;)

Have you considered the possibilty he's a villager?
You still haven't told me once why it seems we are cooperating, we voted for the same person, that is all

Have you considered the possibilty he's a villager?
You still haven't told me once why it seems we are cooperating, we voted for the same person, that is all
You voted for the same person. That is all.

Exactimont, monsieur EURO

poirot-suchet.jpg

Well, for better or for worse, Jamie has been lynched, dibs on lynching EURO tomorrow if hes good

Final Votecount - Day 2

Jamie550 (5) - EUROO7, okyriosy, punkbob, The_Split, the_hdk
Lord Strange (3)- Jamie550, marty99, Jester180
Jester180 (3) - joebthegreat, slinky, Nautilu
Joebthegreat (1) - Lord Strange
marty99 (1) - hebelecan

Not Voted (2) - hax, jerard (Both will be subbed unless they PM me incredibly quickly after this is posted)

Update to follow shortly​

Day 2​

After a restless night, you decide that, for his baffling rejection of furniture, and love of freshly painted white walls, Kazuki Nakajima needs hauling out of the paddock for treatment.

kazuki_nakajima_large.jpg

Sadly, your fears were misplaced.

In other news, Micheal Schumacer and Giancarlo Fisichella were seen catching flights out of Interlagos and back to Italy.
136463.jpg

Thus, Luca Badoer bravely stepped in to fill Fisichella's shoes.
luca-badoer-ferrari-01.jpg
David Coulthard also showed up in the paddock. It seems he'd spent the past week at home in Scotland, and so had not heard the news as he had had no access to TV, the Internet, or a Phone.

Night 2
During dinner that evening, Sebastian Vettel excuses himself to use the bathroom. After he hasn't returned within half an hour, you investigate. You find his body slumped on the floor of the bathroom and he is rushed to hospital. Once again, this probably resulted from his choice of headwear
vett_toro_08pre.jpg

You lynch Jamie550 the Villager
The wolves hunt the_hdk the Villager

The Arch Mede will sub jerard
Don Qvixote will sub hax

Last edited:
A f**k.