Werewolf Lite CXLVI: The 2009 Brazilian Grand Prix

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright! We'reeeeeeee oooooooofffff! Everyone who needed a PM has had one, people who are PMless are villagers. So get votin'

For tonight only, the deadline will be at Midnight BST (23:00 GMT) which is 4hours and 50 minutes away (it is now 19:10). I will not penalise those who miss the first night vote, as I realise it is quite short notice, but I wanted to get started

Ahh, and a new page, could it get any sweeter?

Alright! We'reeeeeeee oooooooofffff! Everyone who needed a PM has had one, people who are PMless are villagers. So get votin'

Lies!

For tonight only, the deadline will be at Midnight BST (23:00 GMT) which is 4hours and 50 minutes away (it is now 19:10). I will not penalise those who miss the first night vote, as I realise it is quite short notice, but I wanted to get started

If you don't get all the relevant PM's, will you delay the deadline? 4 hours isn't really fair to the seer and wolves to send in their orders.

Ahh, and a new page, could it get any sweeter?

Yes.

No, GM. Bad Idea. Please wait at least 24 hours for the deadline.

If I haven't had the seers and the wolves orders, and the vast majority of people haven't voted, and I'm not so tired I want to go to bed, I'll extend the deadline by a couple of hours nearer the time. Otherwise, I'll extend it to the morning, do an update after I wake up, then go to the deadline in the original post.

If I haven't had the seers and the wolves orders, and the vast majority of people haven't voted, and I'm not so tired I want to go to bed, I'll extend the deadline by a couple of hours nearer the time. Otherwise, I'll extend it to the morning, do an update after I wake up, then go to the deadline in the original post.
With all due GM respect, you should try to keep the deadline as steady as possible, even if that means waiting over 30 hours until the first deadline happens.

Shifting deadlines are bad, and players need a full day to do everything, especially at the start of the game.

So if some people haven't voted, we now they are not the seer. It is a bad idea to have such a short first day. Just have the deadline at the normal time tomorrow.

With all due GM respect, you should try to keep the deadline as steady as possible, even if that means waiting over 30 hours until the first deadline happens.
I'm very impatient, I'd have 3 deadlines a day if I could :p

So if some people haven't voted, we now they are not the seer. It is a bad idea to have such a short first day. Just have the deadline at the normal time tomorrow.

Ok, seen as you guys won't let me hear the end of it if I screw this up, regardless of what the seer and the wolves do - fewer than 8 votes, deadline moves to regular time tomorrow evening. Fewer than 14 votes, I move it by 2 hours, everyone votes, I fart in your general direction.

Seem reasonable? If not, it's my game, I'm allowed to screw things up at least once before no-one ever lets me GM again :eek:o

well I guess than that I won't be voting for now :p

First off, I think that everyone should get a PM. It's lucky that I decided to check the thread, because I would of most likely forgot about it until after next deadline. It also is unfair to wolves like the the_hdk, who clearly got a PM, and were alerted to the start of the game.

So anyhoo, Vote the_hdk.

Ok, seen as you guys won't let me hear the end of it if I screw this up, regardless of what the seer and the wolves do - fewer than 8 votes, deadline moves to regular time tomorrow evening. Fewer than 14 votes, I move it by 2 hours, everyone votes, I fart in your general direction.

Seem reasonable? If not, it's my game, I'm allowed to screw things up at least once before no-one ever lets me GM again :eek:o

Dangerous driving by the GM. 20 hour time penalty. Dont risk the black flag

First off, I think that everyone should get a PM. It's lucky that I decided to check the thread, because I would of most likely forgot about it until after next deadline. It also is unfair to wolves like the the_hdk, who clearly got a PM, and were alerted to the start of the game.

So anyhoo, Vote the_hdk.

I agree that all players should get a PM.

How are we supposed to vote rationally the first day anyway? We can't possibly have any intel before the first night.

Vote OrangeYoshi!

Your first vote won't be rational, but there is time to maneuver votes in a full day. You can't do that in 4 hours.

No one should vote. If none of us vote, he will push back the deadline to its normal time.

Ok, I understand, I SHOULD have given it a full 24 hours. But I haven't. Call it inexperience.

I cocked up - it won't happen next time, learn from past experiences and all that

@The Arch Mede - Drive through? Bah! I remember when it was all 10 second stop and gos! Which also is a much more fitting punishment for me :eek:o 2 Edit: 20 hour time penalty? Thats more like it!

@Punkbob - I will PM all villagers

Edit: Removed something, as people have started voting

Ok, I understand, I SHOULD have given it a full 24 hours. But I haven't. Call it inexperience.

I cocked up - it won't happen next time, learn from past experiences and all that

Boo. There goes another cunning plan.

I thought you were so impatient that you would sub or autolynch the lot of them tonight and with only the one sub (me) I would drive to glorious victory as all the other cars pulled into the pits after the formation lap.
:p